phuck mc's igf.....

Cyphon said:
Im gonna agree with that at least in the early going for me. In the 10 years ive been using gear I have never had results so rapid and of such quality. I dont have a cam to take before and afters but man I find myself looking in the mirror at the obvious changes quite often.

Im dropping fat and looking bigger.........The great part is that my diet isnt even very strict at this point.......Im definitely impressed with the stuff and at the same time im disapointed I hadnt tried it much sooner.

that is my words,thanks bro.bodyweights remained the same,quality lbm.i have taken only a week and see result.for the 'roid,i had to wait for a month to see results,i gained a lot on the scale,but only little muscle.and fcuking water retention my face looked like a full moon. :chinese:

i wanna rotate my arms with site oil after igf,and i don't have any experience with that.can anyone give me some suggestions?

the_anapolack said:
give us a ballpark figure on next sale so i can start saving towards that date

the sale prices are still up as many bros mailed me asking for an extension so u have a day or 2 at most

hongkongguy said:
i wanna rotate my arms with site oil after igf,and i don't have any experience with that.can anyone give me some suggestions?

There was a post in this subject with bigA chiming in and giving a good article and tips on this.

I plan to do the same after my winter bulker w/igf which I've also not used yet. I'm gonna site shot the igf into arms. Be a good warmup for ed site shots with synthol.

Back