Pics of me Before - After - Now

Archaic said:
Nice, nice work. Very impressive for only ~3 years in training!

Quick question: what the fuck is a parabolan TAB? In my mind there is no such thing, do you mean primobolan tabs?

Also, I'd be interested in hearing specific exercises you do for your lats if you don't mind...?

Thanks man,
good luck with your cycle!

Hi,

Thanks for congratulations
For Parabolan Tabs, it was British Dragon who produced it but it but production has been stopped in 2002

p_parabolant.jpg

It is not very effective ... No comparison with Injectable Para

Sorry for my English, but lats = shoulders ? or lats = trapeze ??

I must complement you on your developement - truly remarkable! however the 3 yrs + is an appreciable amount of time when you factor in your height/ weight - Its much quicker to pack on mass and thickness if you are 5 foot 6 inches say, as compared to someone say 6 feet tall, especially with use of AAS.

However the right training techniques must be done, and the right diet, e.t.c. with all that said pretty dam good bro! The only spot I can advise you work on is the Hamstrings (leg bicepts). They look a little weak compared to your very impressive quads!

sp!ke, these are your lats. they give you the V shape.

Attachments

• decontracte2.jpg
    decontracte2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,308
Training of my back

I'll post pics because i don't know english terms : It is just an example, i try to often change my routine :

1) I ALWAYS begin with :

exo_4.jpg

2) I do, simultaneously :

exercice-dos-02.gif

+
exercice-dos-03.gif

3) Not too heavy but with a right making :

exo_5.jpg

4) Sometimes I do again First exercice and after i do Shrug ( front and backside ) simulteneously with back of my shoulders :

BBShrug.gif

+
exercice-epaules-08.gif

I do Shrugs 2 or 3 times per week ( With my back, with shoulders, with chest ). First with barbells, then with bar, then with pulley.
Back of my shoulders : 2 times per week : With back, with shoulders

Great Pics

Dam nice post Spike and impressive pics. You look good to me Iron Brother.

Keep up the good work!!!

Be good to the Iron and it will be Good2U!

awesome...

man, everyone else has already said it...but, damn you look good bro...keep up the good work...it is definetly paying off...
bigguy

You are the poster child, awesome progress. You could make big money in personal training if you haven't started already. Your own progress pictures is great advertisement.

Very inspiring bro! Nice progress. If you keep making that much progress every 3 years, you'll be on the pro stage in no time!!

all I got to say is.....

Damnnnnn!!!! The delt and Trap shit is kick ass bro!!!!!! Good Job!

Back