Pics of T82

You look like a spy. From Russia. Or one of those other countries I cannot spell. I will be watching you closely. I mean these pictures you have posted. Not you.

LMAO~A Russian Spy?!?! Hahaha! Well, I'm half Portuguese and half German, both my parents were born in Europe.........but I always just called myself the "generic white chick." LOL :)

Just a reminder from Dad, keep the responses professional and respectfull. Thank you! Scorp

That's fairly close to when I graduated high school youngster!

T82 said:
Well, these pics are fairly recent but they are from before I got lazy.......I'm aiming to get back to what I look like in the pics, and then go from there. I dont have a long way to go but, yah.....

How tall are you?
You look about 16-17% in the 'sink' picture.
And you think you might be up around 20-25% now?
It's not a long way to go, but people generally say the last lil bit they have to take off is the hardest to do :p
Just stay motivated & do your cardio faithfully everyday & you'll be back down in no time.
Remember to take B6 or Bcomplex & get enough Omega3s to keep you from getting depressed while you're dieting.

I really like your pictures :D
You're very pretty, have a warm glow & a sparklie smile~

If you are 20-25% bf then I am 50%! j/K Pics are great, you appear to be a VERY nice looking young lady and in good shape-Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

My goals are to get back on track with my habits. I've slacked this summer and dont like it at all! But I'm finding it kinda hard to get back into it all. Been a shitty year for me. Those pics are from before I got lazy so I'd like to get back to there, and then go from there.

That's why I say I'm probably at a higher bf% than I appear in those pics because I know it's gone up. :(

This site is really motivating though and I think I'm finally starting to move in the right direction! :)

T82 said:

My goals are to get back on track with my habits. I've slacked this summer and dont like it at all! But I'm finding it kinda hard to get back into it all. Been a shitty year for me. Those pics are from before I got lazy so I'd like to get back to there, and then go from there.

That's why I say I'm probably at a higher bf% than I appear in those pics because I know it's gone up. :(

This site is really motivating though and I think I'm finally starting to move in the right direction! :)

The most important factor in reaching your goal is your diet!

Yah LA, and unfortunately that's the part I'm having trouble with. I dunno, just having trouble keeping away from all the crap. Anything in particular I really need to watch with the eating or just in general keep it clean?

T82 said:

You don't have to answere if you don't want to but does it have something to do with the person in the last pic?

Back