Pin sites...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I know a lot of people on here take a good bit of shots a week, but how many sites do you rotate between? I know a good number is to have 6, but in all reality how many is practical?

im good for 6, i dont hit the Bi's anymore , hit a vein there once had to walk around with long sleeve at work for a week. in the summer! lol

I have 4 and right now my fucking legs are killing me
I quit using legs for a long time and now I know why

I have 4 and right now my fucking legs are killing me
I quit using legs for a long time and now I know why

Yea, those were my 5th and 6th spot, but I can't do it anymore, I couldn't walk right for a few days and figured I'd rather not go through that again. So delts and glutes it is for me and very rarely I'll go tris.

I like using legs but after 10 weeks they just don't take oil. Scar tissue I guess. Glutes are always good as are delt. Tris and bis as last resort.

delts are my fav. legs second fav. Yes they hurt the next day but its hard to turn and do the ass. I can see and aspirate better with legs plus larger surface area to rotate on legs were the ass, you only have a smaller area to hit. My 2 cents

delts are my fav. legs second fav. Yes they hurt the next day but its hard to turn and do the ass. I can see and aspirate better with legs plus larger surface area to rotate on legs were the ass, you only have a smaller area to hit. My 2 cents

That's true, I cramp up a good bit when I go in the glute sometimes. And the legs you can certainly move it around a little bit, but I just hate the pain the next day or so. I wouldn't mind if I had a job that consisted of a lot of sitting, but unfortunately that's not the case

Back