Playstation 2

Nitrous Oxide said:
GameCube blows them all when it comes to Graphics...but I'll go with PS2 it has best games so far. !
GameCube? Do they have any games that aren't rated E or T? I thought that was for kids.

Azmodeus said:

GameCube? Do they have any games that aren't rated E or T? I thought that was for kids.

GameCube is mostly for the kids..however when Resident Evil comes..or Metroid most adults..get it..and college kids..but GameCube offers best graphic chip so far...I mean who wouldn't wanna play Resident Evil or Metroid..?? they're gettin' Fast And The Furious Game, then other game called "Haniball"..and in that game you choose to be any killer you want...Michael Myers,,.Jason..you can even use play ground like..."the nightmare on elm st" that will be rated r game, under 17 can't obtain a game without parental premission...oh well I have all three systems PS2/XBOX/GC

moh is quality gaming and avp2, b1942 all good for shootin the shit out of people lol
but dont any of u play pc games online thats the ultimate

It is not technically possible that Gamecube has better graphics. X-box has a better graphics card than most people have in there home computers. So far PS2 has the MOST quality games but there has not been a game on the market that can touch HALO in graphics. The more games you compare to it, the more one will realize how incredible they truly are. So, as far as technology goes X-box has definately got the edge. That is IMO and the "specification" facts.

Yeah SOCOM is cool, my boy has PS2 and we play that quite a bit. It sucks Xbox truly does have the best technology but PS2 has almost all of the great games. I wish I could have the best of all game console worlds because when it comes down to it the differences are pretty minor and they all have some cool games. Shit, I was playing "Off Road" on Super Nintendo and it was a freakin blast. I haven't played that since 98'.

Gamecube won't be out too much longer their sales have been horrible compared to PS2 & Xbox...they will fall out of the seen just like Dreamcast!

getaway

Dont waist your time i bought that game and returned it the next day... its not as good as they make it seem

you know muscles, i know games

I may be a relatively newbie in the whole body building working out department compared to all of u. But I've been playing video games for 13 years now, since NES. And I'm going to copy and paste something i put on all the gaming sites:
This is why you should buy an XBox:
The games. The games are there. HALO, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Splinter Cell (a game that requires great graphics IMO) are all amazing. Then there's other great games like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, MGS 2: Substance, Hitman 2. Multiplatform games are almost always better on the XBox. The online play is the most superior and you don't usually pay monthly for online games (Phantasy Star Online is the only one and that's because it's a massive rpg). It's only $50 for almost all online games for the first year and is the best of any of the consoles. The graphics are clearly and inarguably better. The harddrive is there so no need to waste time and money on memory cards. A wide variety of controllers. The controller S is pretty similar to the PS2's (I think they're equal) yet many still like the original controller, but there also is huge 3rd party support on other controllers. It has the best high tech system- hdtv, plasma tv, dolby digital surround sound. It has 4 controller ports. It has the best list of upcoming games: Brute Force, Deus Ex 2 : The Invisible War, Doom 3, Loose Cannon, Tao Feng: Fists of Locusts, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Kameo (by Rare), and Dino Crisis 3 all expected for release in 2003.
Finally it's only $200 with 2 good games free with it. Get it now.

well if you read me previous replies you can see I am an Xbox supporter, but I do have to disagree w/some of the games like Buffy and the 2 free ones that came w/it. They are pretty weak as far as gaming goes. Hitman2 was pretty crappy in my opinion, way too easy and very inconsistent when it came to aiming and firing. If you like RPG's check out Baldurs Gate. When Deus Ex 2 : The Invisible War and HALO-2 comes out now that is going to kick some ass. However, it is unfortunately very true that PS2 has the greatest abundance of quality games, not only because they were out first, but also because Sony has a large majority of the rights to games and platforms and they are all doing their best to keep Microsoft from getting the rights after the games have been put out on PS2.

dont bash on buffy

dont bash on buffy because of the licensing name...buffy is a really good game, it's too bad people don't buy it because the name is "Buffy"

Hitman 2 is quite hard if you play the way "it's supposed to be played" - meaning Silent Assassin. I played it once through as stealth as possible and overall was called a Professional, but sure the game is easy if you kill everyone.

Yea, Sega GT 2002 sucks. but I think Jet Set Radio is an okay game

DAMN when I goto the gaming forum, I talk about lifting weights and tell people to lift weights. When I goto the lifting forums I talk about video games. My 2 hobbies other than ATVs (which I dont really have time for much anymore)

No I am not dogging on Buffy because of the name, I just do not care for the game. Yeah you are right about Hitman 2 being harder when you play as a silent assasin but the inconsistencies still bother the shit out of me. however, I don't think any of them are near as shitty as Desert Storm. If that was the first game someone played on Xbox they would probably give the console away..lol....thinking someone lied about the technology.

Nitrous...First people cry that no one is posting and then someone has to cry about what is being posted...wahhhh. No j/k bro. I here ya, I just got side tracked and involved in the topic thats all. Weights, pussy and video games are some of my fav hobbies.

Elmoduplaya said:
has anyone played "Medal of Honor"? I love games like Hitman2 any shit I can shoot things or people are the bomb!:D

Played it.................... beat it. Its a bad ass game. Get the sniper rifle and just be patient. :)

Back