Please help my hand!!!!!!

No stupid questions here brother...... better to be safe than sorry! Mc makes some good shit, comes ready to use. No mixing, matching, mess making and fucking up. Pop the top and your ready to go Daddio (sorry Presser had to).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this daddio lol

Soo just thought id check-in with everyone who helped me out. Couple things, stung like a bitch on my first run but havent noticed anything bad. Other then a weird ass feeling in my injured finger... either this is some work of a wizzard and this stuff works that fast or complete placebo either way as long as the stuff works right?

I like cjc 1295 with dac 1000 mcg 2 x a week, was using GHRP 2 for pulse to add to constant bleed (I read where the bleed will not interfere with the normal pule either). But have discovered that MK677 works better when added to cjc with dac then GHRP 2. Go this info from someone that has been using and is scientifically knowledgeable in chemistry. Will be combining these two just to increase natural HGH release. Im just my own lab rat...LOL.
The MC IGF1LR3 is going to be the only legit IGF you will probably find now days and I was pinning my wives shoulder area (injury) area with BPC 157 the pain she had for 6 months started going away after a week or less.She wouldn't go get an MRI like I wanted her to and she doesn't like pins but I told her it was one or the other, so BPC 157 it is. Just food for thought, igf1 lr3 is a miracle in itself, good luck and keep us up on things bro.

Every day with the igf, every day with the bpc 157 (twice a day if you choose with BPC) 250mcg to 50mcg 2 x a day, your choice. I pin my wife once a day. I am going to start running during my heavy training just as an added edge to speed healing everyday. Brother I have asthma and it kicks the shit out of me and I am sure slows my healing process down with lack of oxygen, so anything that will speed and and healing is good in my book. :) You can PM me about where to get BPC, we started on one brand and started working (just experimenting) once we found out it worked I ordered but from a different pep company and it was shit. After 2 good weeks the pain started coming back but now and with a good pep company again and after her second inject is feeling better again....

Back