POWERHOUSE STEROID CYCLE

Anderj21

Anyone ever done the powerhouse steroid cycle as iv had a few people talkabout it but i cant find any info on whats in the stack etc if anyone has what was your results

What's your goal. Is it a bulking cycle.
Just research and design your own cycle using dosage that makes sense to your experience level and to your stats and training.
Make diet a priority.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What's your goal. Is it a bulking cycle.
Just research and design your own cycle using dosage that makes sense to your experience level and to your stats and training.
Make diet a priority.

Am currently on a mass blast of sustannon deca dbol slin hgh. Then i will cruise for 8 weeks then goal is build lean mass last lean mass i done turned out well but mostly looking to see if anyone has run the powerhouse cycle and had success as i cant find info on it

Somebody just called it that name. There is no actual cycle that one would do that is Power house cycle.
For lean mass gain you follow a diet plan. The drugs are whatever works best for you.
For instance you may run test 800 primo 800 for 20 weeks and follow a diet the is high pro moderate carb and moderate fat and only go 200 to 400 cals over maintenance. As u proceed you would add or subtract cardio and or cals depending on how u look in the mirror.
But I can run test deca and anavar and get similar results as u.
Really it's diet depending.
Some guy did a cycle and called it "powerhouse ". It's not like there is this mystical cycle out there that will make u look the way you want. Even a guy running 50pmg of test can achieve his goal with hard work and perfect diet.

I know diet is key as i have plenty of expeience with drugs and contest prep as i do compete all my diet plans get sent to me by my trainer who works with some of the best bodybuilders

That great! So you sound to be far more experience than I thought. Sorry. But the initial thought was the opposite cause your questioned seemed to me to be someone looking for the magic bullet cycle.... the white buffalo...lol!
So now you have me thinking!
Is the powerhouse cycle complete with training program as well as diet?
Do u remebere any of the aas and dosage that was contained in the cycle?

So you are running a pretty advance cycle with slin being involved... are you not putting on lean gains ie too much fat right now?

That great! So you sound to be far more experience than I thought. Sorry. But the initial thought was the opposite cause your questioned seemed to me to be someone looking for the magic bullet cycle.... the white buffalo...lol!
So now you have me thinking!
Is the powerhouse cycle complete with training program as well as diet?
Do u remebere any of the aas and dosage that was contained in the cycle?

So you are running a pretty advance cycle with slin being involved... are you not putting on lean gains ie too much fat right now?

Im not 100% sure as i cant find info on it but i do know that its to build lean mass and that test and eq are the main compounds used

current cycle to build mass

weeks 1-4

sustanon 750mg/week
deca 600mg/week
dbol 50mg/ed
slin start at 2iu post workout taper up to 10iu over Week 1
hgh 2iu/ed
arimedex 1mg/eod

weeks 5-10
sustanon 1000mg/week
deca 600mg/week
Proviron 50mg/ed (it helps harden gains and reduce bloat)
Hgh 2iu/ed

currently on week 8 of sust deca dbol bf% has gone up from 10%-13% so not bad but diet is key to growth all the drugs in the world wont do anything for you unless you train and eat right i think over my time of experience that diet is 80% chemical enhancement 10% and training is the rest

I tried looking it up but didn't find an actual cycle.
So to lean up a bit since u stopped slin u arent seeing a bf reduction? Maybe you ate too many carbs with your slin?
For a lean gain cycle I am looking to do
800-1000mg test
800-1000mg primo
20 weeks.
Add in tbol or var maybe
1mg adex eod

Then cut would be
600mg test,mast,tren & 50mg var

So to lean up a bit since u stopped slin u arent seeing a bf reduction? Maybe you ate too many carbs with your slin?
800-1000mg test
800-1000mg primo
20 weeks.
Add in tbol or var maybe
1mg adex eod

Then cut would be

for cut iv had great results with this

300mg/week test prop 300mg/week tren ace 300mg/week injectable winstrol

Muscle building pussy slayer vs powerhouse? Alot is in a name my friend!

800-1000mg test
800-1000mg primo
20 weeks.
Add in tbol or var maybe
1mg adex eod

Then cut would be

@first blood Cool lean and gain cycle, bro. But it needs much more money...lol... just kidding:p

Back