President is on LIVE now talking to our troops! I wanna kill myself

well people need to start a movement themselves, even if its a small movement, make sure you personally reach out to as many people as you can! Bitching and moaning is one thing, getting out to vote is another! Im not knocking any of you in here as I'm the king of bitching and moaning, but i also tend to find a way to bring up politics when I'm talking to people and see where they stand then see if i can get them to stand on my side if they don't already!

The guys who say they don't vote cause it doesn't matter, are just wrong, todays Republican and Democratic parties couldn't be heading in more opposite directions! So it does matter! Get out and vote, reach out to other people, and start your own movement, no matter how big or small it is!

well people need to start a movement themselves, even if its a small movement, make sure you personally reach out to as many people as you can! Bitching and moaning is one thing, getting out to vote is another! Im not knocking any of you in here as I'm the king of bitching and moaning, but i also tend to find a way to bring up politics when I'm talking to people and see where they stand then see if i can get them to stand on my side if they don't already!

The guys who say they don't vote cause it doesn't matter, are just wrong, todays Republican and Democratic parties couldn't be heading in more opposite directions! So it does matter! Get out and vote, reach out to other people, and start your own movement, no matter how big or small it is!

I already started my own movement. So far it's just me and Silk on 11 acres in TN, but I'm hoping CH3N02 and his wife will join us. I know he's good with a rifle and between the two of us we would likely have more rounds than 5 local agencies....

James Wesley Rawles once said that ammunition should be hauled in a full size pick up truck

too bad they have the new chemistry out now that can limit the life of the primer

The Entitlists and Free Loaders are the majority in our nation. They ALL voted for him. He is a scumbag, but his strategy for getting into office was brilliant. There was no way he could lose. When your ENTIRE income comes from Govt Programs, you ARE going to get off your ass and vote for the guy who is going to keep sending you a free check...
The 53% have obligations and other things going on... like putting food on the table that they earn. Now what percentage of the 53% are bleeding heart liberals... Now what percent didn't vote....
Like I said, no way he could lose

Well said bro, its sad as hell but this is all true. I work my ass off every week to make ends meet just like everyone else. The other day I was walking in a pretty nice grocery store down he street, cracked out looking bitch runs up on me going he sweet thang you buying some groceries? how bout I pay with my card and you give me cash, probably going to score more crack or booze at the liquor store down the shopping center. I never even acknowledged she was there. Its very sad that I have heard people in my area say that they were going to try and have another baby to get more "aid" and food stamps. I hate about 75% of the human race at this point.

Well said bro, its sad as hell but this is all true. I work my ass off every week to make ends meet just like everyone else. The other day I was walking in a pretty nice grocery store down he street, cracked out looking bitch runs up on me going he sweet thang you buying some groceries? how bout I pay with my card and you give me cash, probably going to score more crack or booze at the liquor store down the shopping center. I never even acknowledged she was there. Its very sad that I have heard people in my area say that they were going to try and have another baby to get more "aid" and food stamps. I hate about 75% of the human race at this point.

My wife and I want to have another kid but cant afford it. Its bs that some of these fuckers can not work, have free cell phones, free cable, majority of utilities paid and a free place to stay and can produce like rabbits but I have to work my ass off on a shift I hate and on top of that see my small family very little because im working the weekends while thest fucks are out shopping or drinking a beer chillin whatever it may be. If it were up to me all those fucks would be stripped of their freebies and if they didnt want to work they would have to suck dick for money.

My wife and I want to have another kid but cant afford it. Its bs that some of these fuckers can not work, have free cell phones, free cable, majority of utilities paid and a free place to stay and can produce like rabbits but I have to work my ass off on a shift I hate and on top of that see my small family very little because im working the weekends while thest fucks are out shopping or drinking a beer chillin whatever it may be. If it were up to me all those fucks would be stripped of their freebies and if they didnt want to work they would have to suck dick for money.

No doubt bro, it's sad indeed. Sorry to hearI am about to have to pick up a second job on the weekends and a little at night, to get some previous debts paid off and for us to live a little more comfortably. Not to mention I had to call tech support for a cell phone issue the other day, they are advertising smart phones for the poor with 3gig data plans? I'm sorry but if you think you need a cell phone it should be for emergencies only if you cant afford to pay for all the other bells and whistles. I pay over 250 for my family plan per month and these fucks are getting the same service I work my ass off for, for like 10 bucks a month, because they don't have a job. If my pride was not so high I'd have a right mind to quit my job and just work under the table somewhere for cash and live better then I do now working 20 hours of overtime per check. Some chick that my girl is friends with has 1 kid, gets child support, lives in section 8 and gets like 750 a month in foodstamps and pretty much everything paid. Sounds like a perfect gig for a focused bodybuilder lmao.

yea the middle and upper class really get a good bank raping. Sounds to me like my ex wife your talking about in that last bit there

The only guy I like is the guy on FOX news. I wish I remembered his name. Just listening to him calms me down because I'm comforted that I'm not the only sane person left in the world. He's really good

fox is not only fair and balance and tells the truth the other channels won't, but also has hot chics and not hairy butch lesbians...
Must be the fact that conservatives are naturally good looking folks and lib's are misfits and fugly

- - - Updated - - -

The only guy I like is the guy on FOX news. I wish I remembered his name. Just listening to him calms me down because I'm comforted that I'm not the only sane person left in the world. He's really good
Sheppard Smith?

- - - Updated - - -

The Entitlists and Free Loaders are the majority in our nation. They ALL voted for him. He is a scumbag, but his strategy for getting into office was brilliant. There was no way he could lose. When your ENTIRE income comes from Govt Programs, you ARE going to get off your ass and vote for the guy who is going to keep sending you a free check...
The 53% have obligations and other things going on... like putting food on the table that they earn. Now what percentage of the 53% are bleeding heart liberals... Now what percent didn't vote....
Like I said, no way he could lose
I have always said, even on MC...that not everybody who voted for BOBO is a slacker, BUT every slacker voted for Obama

I can't listen to this guy talk! It ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SOUNDS THE SAME, and he tries to put his "Im cool" talk and swagger on, and its just not becoming of the commander-in-chief! Always Partisan, like he is still campaigning , makes me sick!

Sorry I had to vent, as FOX is airing this bullshit and his voice makes me cringe!
Oh one last dig....I hope next time he speaks to the troops, I hope he tells them to be extra careful and watch yopur back as they now have an extra big bullseye on thier back thanks to his idiotic swap of one deserter soldier for 5 known terrorists....just proof that anyone, even mildly retarded half blacks/half whites can become Pres

Back