Presser.... Ebola now in dallas!!!!!

its almost better if your gona get it to get it now (assume it was a sure thing that was bound to happen) while they have the resources and meds to treat you with.
if you get it when there is a full blown pandemic and thousands have it you will not get the same level of care.

its almost better if your gona get it to get it now (assume it was a sure thing that was bound to happen) while they have the resources and meds to treat you with.
if you get it when there is a full blown pandemic and thousands have it you will not get the same level of care.

And why would you assume everyone is going to get this?

death toll still pretty low, even in Liberia which is starting country 7500 cases on 4.2 million people population. So still far from very scary

And why would you assume everyone is going to get this?

not saying they are, i am just kind of a conspiracy theorist on certain things. but i do think my thought have valid points. you work in the medical system, think about it. if everyone has something you are less likely to receive a higher level of care.

death toll still pretty low, even in Liberia which is starting country 7500 cases on 4.2 million people population. So still far from very scary

They just like to throw around words like "largest outbreak" and "pandemic " so it blows up way to quickly

not saying they are, i am just kind of a conspiracy theorist on certain things. but i do think my thought have valid points. you work in the medical system, think about it. if everyone has something you are less likely to receive a higher level of care.
Yeah that's true, however the outcome right now is bleak, so I'd go the hopefully wait it out for either-Not getting it, or - A vaccine, or - A cure

- - - Updated - - -

They just like to throw around words like "largest outbreak" and "pandemic " so it blows up way to quickly

Chances of dieing once catching it are 25-90%, that's not considered very scary to you? You and 3 of your coworkers catch it translates to: at least 1 of you will die, possibly all 4.....

you all know the govt. owns ebola. they have the patent to it.

random rambling on my part, but why or how could someone own a disease

Well the little subsidiary company out in San Diego that found the cure that they used experimentally to cure the original guys who were infected with it that came over here are gonna get real rich when we all start dieing

Successful trial run. If they said you had ebola and there was a 90% chance you were going to die but there was an experimental drug that they really didn't know the side effects of but it was your only chance of living you wouldn't take part in that "trial run"?

Back