Pro Card coming my way?

Dude you look sick! I am glad I have you for a trainer. You know what the heck your talking about bro! I sent you a text last night. Check your phone when you get a chance.

Look great man. Your conditioning this far out is awesome. ill be in atlanta fighting in the lt heavies. Top 2 this year get cards in every class!!! Remember that! From the judges ive been talking to they want the perfect combo of shredded glutes but fullness at the same time. The North Americans is hard to judge by I think because it has judges from the entire continent. Stay the course your gonna kill it!!!

I actually agree with you Chris 100%. I think the it would draw lots of attention my way, due to nobody would see me coming this year. And yes at my height I need to be bigger to even hang at the smaller pro shows. So if I got my card this year, it would may be another 2 years before I competed again. Just missing it, would drive me even harder for next year, and would still be in a great mind set for training and bodybuilding. And I think if I came in 100% with what I got right now in the heavyweight class, I see a first call out. Top 10 easy. Just gotta nail it.

oh just so you know ...sarah and I will be down there helping you out...Team MC/PN sticks together...!!! :bber:

can i, im dieing to rub some posing oil all over your sexy body,lol

can i, im dieing to rub some posing oil all over your sexy body,lol

well presser ofcourse I would let you...:kiss: but thats what the pro tan girls are there for....:satan:

but you can come anyway....:bber:

Im very excited for you. I hope you hold the mass going into the show. I hear staying full is the biggest problem. You look awesome, Ill be rooting for you!!!

Nice Job BRO, I think you have got the right formula to get it done. I knew you had it in you. One request, next pose you give us show us a most musculer crab. I'd like to see your traps.

Back