Prob a dumb ?

I use it everyday, but some only use it on training days so it's entirely up to you. I also only use it preworkout as I believe that's when you'll get the full effects, 30-45 minutes before your workout. Don't worry about max effort, you'll definitely still be able to get a great workout. Some times you may just have an insane pump that you can either fight through or stop, but it's typically at the end of your workout anyway

Ok today day 1, sub-q stomach 40mcgs, and so it begins. Took some before pics, as I have previously stated I carry all my weight in my belly (powerlifter) so we shall see. Also taking DAA, glutamine and cissus.

ok today was number 2. I did it again sub-q stomach (opposite side) and I have been reading up and I did this post workout as opposed to morning 1hr prior to workout. Still leary about doing bi lateral in pecs or tri's. I am looking for feedback to ensure this way is ok. Going to do 40mcgs for the first week and bump it to 60 for the remainder (I have 2 bottles). If results are good I am placing another order. Thanks guys

I prefer to use it pre-workout. Applying it to the muscle you're training that day will yield huge pumps

Well just hit day 7 pumps are good, but i think I may need to bump up to 60mcgs, i'm only at 40mcg. I do weigh in at 280 if that matters. have been doing preworkout and rotating between shoulders,stomach (on off days) and legs. Any suggestions or comments?

I've always heard to get some good carbs in after applying and before working out. Have you been doing that?

It's all a big equation and trying to find out what works best for you. You've just gotta play with everything

Back