Prohormones my only choice left!!!

Bump

Bump for BiggerStronger, he was on that andro-spray and 1-AD. To the best of my knowledge he loved it.

I was all natural and he was using that stuff (I couldn't afford it). I was a little bit stronger than him back then, but by the end of his 1-AD/Andro cycle, he was stronger than me. I could see his gains daily, as to where I was stuck.

But we both went to the dark side now, ahh memories...

organdoner said:
why not just go with winny only or anavar only for a month and a 1/2 and eat like a horse. i don't see spending that kinda dough for over the counter vitamins. when you gain 15lbs using pro hormones you look like it. you can use that cash to brew up some fina for when you're ready to get back on.

what do u mean by u gane 15 lbs of pro horomones u look like it? The 15 lbs I gained was a good solid muscle... The reason I used pro-horomones is because it's the strongest stuff I can get legally... no disrespect to u guys, I have nothing against juicing as I plan on juicing in a year or two... but to be honest I was really happy with my results... I mean obviously they're not as good as "real" juice... but 15 lbs in frickin' 24 days ain't to shabby...

Re: pro hormones

dpsquat said:
dude your young and your own hormones should be racing!!!! if your "natty' why be a hypocrit and use prohormone

If your going to be "natty" then do it 100%

i definitly agree, i just am scared that i might not go back to my natural potential.

the 15lbs you gained would have come naturaly if you're young and still growing. i won't debate if you're being truthful because my opinion doesn't mean shit. but if prohormones work so good everybody would use it. why don't you contact the company and you could be their poster child and make some cash. sell yourself bro. not trying to be funny. do it.

Back