Proof that anything is possible

That's impressive! I use to spend 10 minutes stretching after legs for flexibility. Now I just stretch a little in between sets. Hate stretching.

Incredible! Being able to stretch with all that muscle. Like Flex Wheeler I can stretch all the way down, I used to train in Karate since I was a kid, I never did stop stretching.

two completely different types of splits, the one I posted Is wayyy harder to pull off brosef
Oh yes, most certainly it is. I could when I was a teen in the manner of what you posted which is the straight split, like Van Damme. Now I can only do the ones like Flex Wheeler either side. The worst part is stretching them after a tough Ham workout.

Oh yes, most certainly it is. I could when I was a teen in the manner of what you posted which is the straight split, like Van Damme. Now I can only do the ones like Flex Wheeler either side. The worst part is stretching them after a tough Ham workout.

Like Van Damme plus bottom of feet on the ground still! bad mammajamma.
I would love the stretcher we had in Tae Kwon Do

Like Van Damme plus bottom of feet on the ground still! bad mammajamma.
I would love the stretcher we had in Tae Kwon Do
You used the stretcher? We didn't have one, there would be an individual on each leg trying to pull as far as they can go while another would push down on my back. Good ol days!

You used the stretcher? We didn't have one, there would be an individual on each leg trying to pull as far as they can go while another would push down on my back. Good ol days!

1557_large.jpg

yeah kind of looked like this^^

Back