pro's then and now?

Mrbigz

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
My first muscle mag i ever picked up had mike francois, Nasser el sonbaty, dorian, and chris comeir.

Im a huge Fan of nasser, these guys paved the way for alot of guys, id like to know what these pro's are doing these days.

what life is like after bodybuilding. alot of pro's that i have seen in the past look incredible and they just misteriously fall off the scene.

i've always been more of a fan of the more aesthetically pleasing bodybuilders of the 80s.....luis freitas, berry demey, lee labrada, jorge betancourt, andreas cahling, francis benfatto, etc

i like "where are they now" type shows......it would be cool to have one for bodybuilders and/or fitness industry

i like "where are they now" type shows......it would be cool to have one for bodybuilders and/or fitness industry

yea, that would be cool. Dave Palumbo should grab up his Rx muscle camera crew and make something like that.

Some of them become governors and actors lol....But yea I'd agree it'd be nice to see what they are up to these days

Back