Q's on synthol

Fuel4me said:
how painful are the injections

Depends on how tight your fascia is. At the worst, it feels as when you stretch (that's what's happening). The injections themselves don't hurt any more than any other injections.
In any case, they are much less painfull than prop injections and they hurt less the more you do them until you won't feel a thing anymore.

Big A said:
Tris are easy.
Sit down on the floor, with your body sideways leaning on your bed.
Put your arm up on the edge of the bed with the tri hanging down, pushed away by the edge of the bed. The tri should be hanging there, relaxed.
Now stick the needle upwards, from the floor. Easy.
nice, thanks BigA.

Zylo said:
Synthol freaks me out. I think I saw too many pictures of assclown.
you know what bro, i have NO respect for people who rely on it rather than hard work and dieting...but it really is great for breaking through plateaus! i think you'd be less scared if you knew how many people actually do it.

Assclown - Valentino is implants not SEO. It is impossible to look like that with SEO.

What are some of the benefits of synthol?

I think I remember hearing it stretches your muscle fascia????
This helps with muscle growth somehow?

I'm a little foggy on that :)

What does everyone want to get out of Synthol?

Short Term or Long Term Benefits?

i have heard BigA mention valentino and those other guys having implants before

here's the reasoning behind it as far as i understand...your muscle fascia is basically an envelope that wraps around your muscle. it limits the speed a muscle can grow to an extent. syntherol stretches the fascia, and by timing your body to be in an extremely ANABOLIC STATE this stretched space will be replaced with muscle with only minimal size loss. after a syntherol cycle the oil dissipates, just like when you are using oil based aas. the difference is that by injecting repeatedly in the same with increasingly higher volume you are stretching the fascia by putting oil in faster than it can dissipate (this is not a bad thing with syntherol, but with aas this can lead to infections/abcesses hence the reason to rotate injection sites.)

hongkongguy, it's just as permanent as you make it. if you contiue to eat and train right the muscle should stay for the most part.

I may end up using it in my tri's. They are really strong, but they lag in size compared to my biceps and a few other muscles.

What pin length is most typically used for bi's and tri's? I understand from the posts above you can use syntherol with a 28g pin so I'd think a 5/8" at most for big guys or do most people use a 1/2"?

tonykemp said:
What pin length is most typically used for bi's and tri's? I understand from the posts above you can use syntherol with a 28g pin so I'd think a 5/8" at most for big guys or do most people use a 1/2"?

1" or the most 5/8", definetely 1/2" is too short.

So can you use it off cycle?

I'm already doing ED shots on cycle and if I did it, I would do it when I'm off everything else so I can really focus on massaging and such.

My arms lag big time....maybe its cause they are so long but my shoulders and back are still growing too fast for em to catch up.

A lot of people use it offcycle, so by the time they finish the Syntherol, they begin their cycles so they are in an optimum anabolic environment as such the fascia stretches off cycle with the Syntherol and then as the oil begins to dissipate, they begin their gear so the are fills up with muscle due to the perfect anabolic environement they will be in.

What about other muscles? Can you do pecs or lats or would it not work very well?

It works equally well in all muscle groups, you just have to pay attention to the shape of a muscle. For example, the pecs are large flat muscles, as such you need to raise the entire pec at the same time, so you need to do 9 shots (3 rows of 3) per pec per day to cover the entire pec area so it all lifts evenly, otherwise you will end up with a lumpy looking pec which does not look natural.

Lats - you need someone that is trully fully educated in the locations of muscles to do the shots for you. And you have to be very lean so they can see where they are injecting.

Back