Quad injects?

First ever prop shot in the quads. OUCH! I was told it hurt, but it didn't at the time i injected. THen several hours later--boom--pain and stiffness set in.

THere's not a lump and it's not warm, so i don't think anything is wrong but do they usually hurt this much?

Is there anything you can do for it?

yes...first of all always remember to inject slowly...
they make sure you are sterliizing the injection spot, and massaging it after the injection. Some people also like to warm up the prop as well before the injection- running it over hot water will do nicely. You can also inject it with something like a deca or even B12 to help with the pain. Did you make the prop yourself?

No, it's QV. I know it's not the best, but it's what i have. 1.5 CC. I injected it slowly, i sterilized before hand, and i massaged it afterwards.

I'm just wondering if the quads are particularly sensitive or if my delts and glutes are goign to hurt this bad, too.

Starting monday, I'll be mixing tren with it. WIll that help any?

Also, that will make each inject 2.5cc. Is that OK for quads and delts? I've taken 2cc in delts with no problem before. My delts are pretty big.

It may help some....
I would inject no more than 3ccs per site.
What length pin are you using?
It really depends on the person- I have never had a problem with quads, glutes, or delts, even arms...
Again remember to inject slowly.

The most I'll be going is 2.5 per site, so that's not an issue.

I'm using 23g 1" pins right now. I like them the best. 1.5" pins like to bend and move around too much for me.

Thanks for the tips. I guess I'll just have to put up with it. I'm thinking it will be worth it, though.

Dude, Give it time, you will learn where the best spot(s) to put it are......... Use the above info as guide lines and just know that there is a pretty large area thats safe........ In time you will learn where there are the least nerves ON YOUR LEGS. When you go to stick it in, if it hurts a lot, you are likely by a nerve(s), if you dont feel shit...... thats the spot........ Hit it and remember it!

Back