Quitting smoking.

I too quite after 10 years of 1 pack a day smoking .. clean for 3 years now .. i wish i did it sooner.!!

trust me stick it through by the 3rd month you will not want to smoke anymore and you will feel like a different person!
i also noticed my gains at the gym were better after quitting

I too quite after 10 years of 1 pack a day smoking .. clean for 3 years now .. i wish i did it sooner.!!

trust me stick it through by the 3rd month you will not want to smoke anymore and you will feel like a different person!
i also noticed my gains at the gym were better after quitting

thats interesting you noticed better gains. i wonder why that is. maybe better blood circulation.
i know that smoking really delays the fracture healing process. especially in the hands and feet

Well, I've fallen off the boat, but I'm still no where near where I was. I'm slowly but surely cutting down. If my job wasn't so stressful I think I'd be able to quit much easier. I really only smoke when I'm in the car now though

I smoked this last weekend. I went to a party and had a few drinks...one thing led to another - next thing I know I've got a cigarette in my mouth. I'm still going for it though. Hopefully this slip up doesn't happen in the future.

So I woke up yesterday and decided to quit smoking cigarettes. I've been a tobacco user for over 10 years. Anyways, Its been about 24 hours so far and I feel okay. I need to stay strong for a few more days then it should be easy I think. Just need to get into the habit of not smoking. lol.

Electronic cigarettes helped my friend get off of smoking...
he just slowly did it less...and less...and less...then he ran out of cartridges and didnt get anymore.

Just saying its another option if you run into problems....
but i wish you the best of luck with cutting it off cold turkey!

I tried e-cig before. It just doesnt work for me. The taste is very much different. I tried for like 2 weeks, den back to normal smoking habits..

What I did is occupy my time with lots os activity. And refrain from buying any cigaretts. For the first 3 weeks is not easy... I have quit smoking for around 9 months... Still going on...

Switch it from a habit...to something social....then its hopefully easier to do away with.
Something like a hookah might help...and they are badass.
You'll think twice before spending like 5-10 minutes to set it up and put the coals on.

Definitely an unconventional way to quit smoking...but i fucking love hookahs/

Hi All.
Thought of sharing some tips to quit smoking with everyone.
Do start some exercise or any physical activity. Do consult doctor and follow doctor's advice. Keep money you would spend on cigarettes in a saving jar and plan for a treat tomorrow. Set a quit day and make your quit day special. Ask your family and friends to support your decision to quit smoking and avoid going to places where you might find smokers.

Yeah when you want to quit move somewhere where smokes are 10$ a pack due to heavy state taxation like booze. Or you could glue a button on your throat to remind you what larynx cancer would be .. I'm so fukn helpful.. No charge..lol

Back