Quote of the week

"Never go to bed mad.....stay up and fight. " LOL J/K :D

"you can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses."

I have a ton of quotes. I love inspirational quotes.:)

shyone said:
It is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.

I don't agree. I think they are both damaging and having someone discard the love they once sought from you is a destroyer of faith.

Badgermoon said:
I don't agree. I think they are both damaging and having someone discard the love they once sought from you is a destroyer of faith.

Part of life my friend.

There is so many things in life that can be construed as a destroyer of faith, but if you can learn from these events and move on to bigger and better things you will realize that your faith was never destroyed, but actually strengthened.

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. Begin it well."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

it has become apallingly clear our technology has surpassed our humanity- ALbert Einstein the greatest thinker in history

Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you look when
you're looking for what's beautiful in someone else?

- Billy Graham

Back