R U guys BS'ng ?

i know the boards for questions 'bout bb so lets accept the fact that everyone is assuming a learning posture when readin....even if your not using AS aand trying to go "natural", if there is a such thing, you still need to watch your intake....i eat 4solid meals a day, and manage to get in 3 regualr scheduled "snacks" which might be considered meals to a lot of people and on top of that i squeeze in about three more light snacks including extra shakes and such...i have been oc for three months and just started up again this week...diet is the key to success AS cant make something out of nothing....think about it...if you put a gas additive in your car but dont add any gas then your not going to get any where...your body is the same way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I just try to eat enough so that I have to shit as many times as I have to piss. And I piss a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's disgusting bro'

Some information just isn't meant to be shared with others.

hahah, that is funny, shit as much as you piss man that would suck to run to the bath room every 10minutes to find out that you actually have to go both ways...LMAO!! but i bet you are not the only one....lol

I do what I have to do to grow man. You want to know hardcore, then try sticking 5cc's of prop in your ass while sitting on the toilet and drinking a shake all at the same time.

In all seriousness though Elmo, yes you have to eat to grow. You have to train yourself to eat the same as you lift to train your muscles. No amount of steroids or supplements can overcome lack of food.

Back