reasons

my girl has a hard body like me.people say we look good together.i was told at a party we should have babies.lol.now i juice for comps.when i'm done doing shows,i'll be natural.

I've been lifting natural for about seven years- trying all different lifting methods, diets, supplements, etc., but never being satisfied. I always wanted more. More strength, more size. That was the reason for the gear. I've been lifting for nearly a third of my life so it is simply a routine by now. But I love it. It is a routine I wouldn't want to ditch. I love setting goals and achieving them in the gym. It doesn't hurt the self-esteem either.

I want to be a trainer and the "look" will help.

I originally started to get girls, and it worked. Once I got in shape the ass came, perhaps it was just the confidence that really worked.

Now, its a lifestyle. Of all the people I know, I am the only one who lives this lifestyle. I been doing it so long, I don't know anything else.

unique said:
Humm , I was wondering ... if someone asks you Do you take AS ?

wot would you tell him ?

no, if i did i'd be huge, i think of my friends suspect something, i slept on my buddies couch this Sat. had my boxers on, the next morning he asked me about those bruises on my legs, for injecting quads.

umm,
i don't know. i keep setting goals for myself. 185, 200, 215....now up to the 220's (but bulking). i never seem (to me ONLY, at least) to be big enough. i have no good answer except for the fact that working out in general, on AAS or off, makes me feel better about myself and the way i look. i started out under 140#'s when i was 26 years old, now much bigger at 31.

properly pumped said:
umm,
i don't know. i keep setting goals for myself. 185, 200, 215....now up to the 220's (but bulking). i never seem (to me ONLY, at least) to be big enough. i have no good answer except for the fact that working out in general, on AAS or off, makes me feel better about myself and the way i look. i started out under 140#'s when i was 26 years old, now much bigger at 31.
That is pretty much my story. I get bigger then I'm like "oh I'll just get a little bigger>" Pretty soon I think I'll be 600 lbs

the reason from this q was that someone told me its a Psycological Factor !! like if ur feeling less abt urself and want to improve ur character or maybe its something with ur childhood or feeling weak ... I was shocked by that cause really I have changed after workin out allot , my character is different now and much stronger im not that shy lad anymore and can stand up for myself better ...

so ... anyone have anything else to add ? maybe another reason now ...

ta

Bottom line for 99% of men........everything we do is in some way related to that little 3 square inch patch of real estate that we love so much........YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Back