Rep Power?

ive got the most posts on the board besides presser and i dont have many :(
sauds is 2nd and hes got 10 lol

Looks like I better put my big boy pants on and start making some reputable posts so I can be a rep master, too. lol

Dont feel bad atlas, ill always have one green bar. All I do is ask questions, I never bring anything good to the table. No one will ever rep me for a "good" question :(

Hey, asking questions is what brings all the good info to the page. If no one asked and answered questions there wouldnt be jack here. And what the hell is wrong with my fingers! I cant type. Ive had to edit evey post this am!

ive got the most posts on the board besides presser and i dont have many :(
sauds is 2nd and hes got 10 lol

The board tells me that I actually have a different number when I click on it, but the number that shows is stuck anyway. My number isn't allowed to change.

If your negged then it may take a while to go back up not sure. I dont like the way it works normally on most sites you will go up 3 to 7 points or so per rep. So you can actually tell who contributes lol. One rep here and you get like 20k.

If your negged then it may take a while to go back up not sure. I dont like the way it works normally on most sites you will go up 3 to 7 points or so per rep. So you can actually tell who contributes lol. One rep here and you get like 20k.

That just means when people from other sites come here and see that everyone has like 2 million rep points they will think we are all geniuses!!

Damn, that means I just suck then... I've only got like 1100. :crap:

Look at mine. I think it has something to do with how long you have been a member and post counts. I have been here forever but for a long time I wasn't as active. Mine is horrible.

Look at mine. I think it has something to do with how long you have been a member and post counts. I have been here forever but for a long time I wasn't as active. Mine is horrible.

Why can't we give rep points to the site reps? I was going to rep you, but there's nowhere to do it.

Back