Rubber weights, socks and SWAT shirts

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Seriously.... This shit is getting out of control. First.. no one has any business tying up a rack for 45 minutes when you're doing the shit IN FRONT of the rack! Secondly do you think you're fooling anyone with those foam weights? Maybe you're concerned that the massive 225 you're using will crush the foundation??? Socks?? Do you know what socks do on hard wood floors??? Granted Risky business was probably before your time, but apparently you could get some valuable training tips from it... SWAT shirts?? You were just wearing your class of 2014 high school shirt yesterday!! Personally I've never seen a real SWAT member wear a swat shirt outside of work or Police activities such as SWAT round up??? Could you guys be more pathetic??!

Yep... come over to the weight stand where the 250lb guy has his luggage size gym bag and take the barbell he put down 15 seconds earlier... did you think I wasn't going to call you out and tell you to carry it back to where it was??? Unreal...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yeah I've seen all kinds of duesch bags do all kinds of dueschy shit! so ur not alone brutha!

Ya man that is the worst when some skinny turd hogs up a rack to do some weak ass shit.

My biggest pet peeve at the gym ( and it happens all the fucking time) is when I'm in the middle of a working set headphones on and all and a moron walks up and asks if in using bench or weights next to me. Wtf!? Really!? Yes in using two benches you fucking tard. Or I'm using the rope on a cable and he wants to know if I'm using the other one on the other side. Just want to smack a bitch sometimes. Smack the stupid off em anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man that is the worst when some skinny turd hogs up a rack to do some weak ass shit.

My biggest pet peeve at the gym ( and it happens all the fucking time) is when I'm in the middle of a working set headphones on and all and a moron walks up and asks if in using bench or weights next to me. Wtf!? Really!? Yes in using two benches you fucking tard. Or I'm using the rope on a cable and he wants to know if I'm using the other one on the other side. Just want to smack a bitch sometimes. Smack the stupid off em anyway.

Lol! I am fortunate that not a lot of people talk to me. Ive been told that I look like a dick and I give off the asshole vibe before people get to know me. The good news is that when people do get to know me Im so different from what they anticipated that it becomes a big joke and people then become good friends pretty quickly.

Lol! I am fortunate that not a lot of people talk to me. Ive been told that I look like a dick and I give off the asshole vibe before people get to know me. The good news is that when people do get to know me Im so different from what they anticipated that it becomes a big joke and people then become good friends pretty quickly.

Lmao man! Maybe I'll try to look like more of an asshole and a dick so peoplewill leave me alone too. :)

Seriously.... This shit is getting out of control. First.. no one has any business tying up a rack for 45 minutes when you're doing the shit IN FRONT of the rack! Secondly do you think you're fooling anyone with those foam weights? Maybe you're concerned that the massive 225 you're using will crush the foundation??? Socks?? Do you know what socks do on hard wood floors??? Granted Risky business was probably before your time, but apparently you could get some valuable training tips from it... SWAT shirts?? You were just wearing your class of 2014 high school shirt yesterday!! Personally I've never seen a real SWAT member wear a swat shirt outside of work or Police activities such as SWAT round up??? Could you guys be more pathetic??!

Yep... come over to the weight stand where the 250lb guy has his luggage size gym bag and take the barbell he put down 15 seconds earlier... did you think I wasn't going to call you out and tell you to carry it back to where it was??? Unreal...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You must belong to my gym.

LMAO!! I've resorted to wearing a hoodie, with headphones, and sunglasses just so everything about me says, "GO AWAY!"

Back