Safemail

Here's a thought. I just added Ghostmail to my many different email addys.
its very private and very secure. To use it you must communicate with another ghostmail user.
thats the only way. So far I'm not having any issues with it.
so, why don't all sources go with this format?

i think proton mail is suppose to be the securest of all right now, but i don't have an account with them yet.

i think proton mail is suppose to be the securest of all right now, but i don't have an account with them yet.

A friend told me the same thing about Proton. He also said they charge like $78 for 1gb. I'll check them out today as my safe-mail is still down.

Yeah I'm almost positive they're encryption at proton mail is what the government was complaining about saying they can't break it for terror stuff and demanding back door access, but haven't been givin it and another company was really good to but decided to shut down before letting government pressure to gain access. More than we can say for hush mail / cyber-right who handed government the keys and full access to user emails.With that said though it is pretty fucked up if terrorist can't be tracked , so I guess it's a catch 22 to some degree

here is the new safe-mail.net message, these guys are still down, amazing, and take note to #2 lol, they are sol full of shit, no way they know 250,000 email accounts violated their user policy, they simply lost 250,000 email accounts during this crash, and blaming it on policy violations lmao,

so a lot of people won't have email account to get back to!

I stopped using my safe-mail.net a long time ago and just rarely used it for signing up to sites i didn't want to get spam emails from lol, but this shit is fucked up

Fri Oct 30 06:50 EDT 2015

<center style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Times; font-size: medium; ">[SIZE=+2]We are sorry! Safe-mail is not ready yet.Safe-mail.net is down for critical maintainance.

[/SIZE][SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
</center>[SIZE=+1]
  1. The Safe-mail.net system had a major hardware storage crash.
    About 80% of user's data is not affected by the crash, as we already moved it to a new system during the last few months.
    The rest is either to be salvaged from the crashed storage, or will be restored from the Backup system.
  2. At this time we will permanently remove about 250,000 user accounts that were involved in activity which violates the Safe-mail.net Agreement and policy.
  3. Free web based registration to Safe-mail.net will not be available.
    Free accounts will be opened by sending a request to Safe-mail.net.
  4. In the near future, separate subsystems will be used for Free and Premium accounts.
    This will enable better service and even enable shutdown of the Free subsystem without affecting the Premium users.
Further information will be published.
[/SIZE]

^^^^ What does item 2 mean as to us average Joe guys who MIGHT be discussing super supplements....<grin>

Back