Sale***** Aqua-Burn , M-1T, And Aqua-Alis on Sale Now!

I agree Aqua-Burn is awsome However I personaly hate clen, i like the old eca stacks, but for those of u who like clen this is the best you will find hands down!

oh and I have personaly used their M-1T and all I can say is you have to try it to believe it! Its that good!

I got strong as hell on M1T back in the day, want to do that again.

I gotta try that M1T stuff Ive heard good things about it...harsh stuff, but you get super strong

Is this the same M1t as the original? I'm not complaning but I am curious

Last edited by a moderator:
I know several mods have asked about aqua burn so I would say you need to give it a shot. Heres a bump ditty bump.

Hey are they out of there T3 product or they dont make one ?

Also, is there Aqua Burn different then any other Research clen products...Is the main ingrediance is Clen ? Or is there another product in there to make it stronger than other prodcuts..People seem to think that TE clen is a better overall prodcut...Just curious on this...going to order some but just wanted to know first

aqua burn i recieved today

BE CAREFUL it is VERY strong

worth every penny, so if its on sale buy as many as posssible :)

Hey are they out of there T3 product or they dont make one ?

Also, is there Aqua Burn different then any other Research clen products...Is the main ingrediance is Clen ? Or is there another product in there to make it stronger than other prodcuts..People seem to think that TE clen is a better overall prodcut...Just curious on this...going to order some but just wanted to know first

its with keto something or another in it to make it so u can take it longer

Back