Scammed By superman1975 for $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats wacked:( $200 bucks???? that is just foolish to ruin your rep like that???? thats just wacked. Sorry this shit happens. For a mere 200 bucks wtf??

Cybersolutionz I run a business myself and all I gotta say anybody worth it will pay up front. The more they bitch an moan about it and try and say how big they are the less likely they are to pay. If I were you I would take a drive and make him blow you for the cash.

i think his defense is gonna be 'why would i burn someone over 200$" and hope everyone thinks thats a good point, i even wrote him and and he didnt reply to me, and before that he pmed and said he was dropping off as mod cuase he hadnt enough time around here,lol, funny thing is we dropped him as mod 3 days before that and he knew it, you can see if your name is highlighted and if you can see the mod forums,lol,, he just was trying to play it off, what i have to say to him is fuck you!

also i have no problem with that other board he mods at but if i were them i would drop his ass as fast as look at him, his actions elsewhere reflect upon his present position there,

Presser said:
also i have no problem with that other board he mods at but if i were them i would drop his ass as fast as look at him, his actions elsewhere reflect upon his present position there,

agree, what he did was so wrong

I see your reading your thread SP, please return my PM so we can talk.

there's talk that he reversed scammed someone for $9 as well. Sticky time

Nine dollars?? WHAT THE FUCK

Sucks when a mod takes advantage of trust extended to him/her just because they're supposed to be representatives of a given board......that shit makes us ALL look bad

As we have ALL said at one point when one of our own gets Scammed.

"DEATH TO THE SCAMMER"

Anyone got an address???????? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back