School + Gym = T82s Life

Chemical Evolution said:
ECA best blend = 25mg E, 100mg A, 200mg C,

Question: Is the C and the A really necessary? I guess I dont really know the technicalities of how this stack works. I wonder because I used to take just ephedrine, and I did see a difference. But obviously there has to be some benefit to taking it with caffeine and aspirin! Just curious! :)

Thanks for the ratio! :thumbsup:

Try it youll feel the differance rigt away.

The Caffein and asprine help the E from breaking down and assist it in burning fat as well a giving you added energy!

Thanks Chem! Will do!!!

I took 85mcg of the clen just now. Just took the second dose. And I think its too much for me....not feeling so great........

Okay, Ive been ramping down the clen yesterday and today. Today I took 55mcg. I finish this cycle of it this Wednesday and then on to the ECA for 2 weeks....

Today was leg day, alright workout.

I really like what the clen is doing for me. I do notice quite a difference. How many cycles of this can I do in sequence? For instance: 2 weeks clen (just finishing), 2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen....etc...how many times can I repeat this?

footballcat said:
what differences have u noticed from the clen?

Noticed a quick and steady drop in the bf, an increase in energy. Just my body composition is all different. My weight hasnt changed much but my bf has dropped quite a bit. Also, I have a DESIRE to do cardio. If I take the clen, and dont do cardio that day, I feel really weird.....kinda like I have a lot of pent up energy.

And it puts me in a better mood. I know this doesnt have much to do with working out, but anyway...

footballcat said:
hmm wonder what it will do to me

Thinking of doing a cycle soon?

And mid, I havent measured my bf yet but I will soon hopefully! (there is no good way to measure here at my school gym so I'll have to wait till I visit my old home)

you know its my dream to be an Architect. I'm in the military and have to travel around so much I can't do the school work :(

well im questioning it, i want my abs to come out a lil more, and i want to be able to see the calf split a lil better, ive got a lil more research to do on it.

Yesterday was my last day on the clen. I'm going to start a new thread in the Journal forum to continue this....................

Back