scottsdale!!!

and the women MY GOD the woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandiego said:
and the women MY GOD the woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE KNOWS JERSEY HAS THE BEST CHICKS

Presser said:
I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE KNOWS JERSEY HAS THE BEST CHICKS

I think that's stretching it a bit bro... although my wife and my girlfriend are both from Jersey... :satan:

I almost had an interview for a graphic design job down in Scottsdale. I decided not to in the end--not quite ready to move states yet.

HEEEEEYYYYYY, Watch those San Francisco comments. I was born and reared
here. Seriously, this place if crawling w/beautiful women and most of them have
a common goal - TO FIND A STRAIGHT GUY!! When I was out running it was like
a buffett. As far as living in Arizona - compared to calif. it is cheaper.

Let me tell you my Scottsdale story and then I'm done for the night (the wife is ready to have me back).

I went down there to stay with my brother who was playing on the greygoose golf tour a couple of summers ago while he was trying to earn his PGA card (which he never earned). One night after the tournament he was playing, I was the faithful caddy and man I felt ridiculous not knowing anything about golf..I actually gave him a pitching wedge instead of a 5 iron once. Anyhow, we went to a club called SIX one night and one of the players that went with us got completely trashed about midnight. Well, this was about the time the movie Dodgeball came out and Vince Vaughn was traveling across the country doing a promo for the movie. Well he came walking in about 11 and went straight to the VIP area, which everyone can see into. Well about 12:30 we decided to take out buddy home and Vince came down to the bar to get some more wine. When he got there they drunk golfer looked at him and said, "Hey, HEy...you were awesome in that movie...what's is called....Rudy. Yeah, I loved you in Rudy." It was a little embarassing because I didn't think that he was in the movie. But Vince looked at him and said, "No one has ever said that to me before, most people don't even know I was in that." We ended up hanging out with him for the rest of the night and it was a blast. When I got home my wife didn't believe me, but we were watching Leno a couple of nights later and Jay asked him how the promo tour had been. He mentioned Scottsdale and hanging out with some of his boys at the SIX. I went crazy right there in front of her and I don't think she has ever doubted me again.

I'm tellin you that place is magic. Go if you get a chance

i didnt know he was in rudy humm learn somethin knew everyday good story i bet that kicked ass.

Apparently no one did...I think he was Jamie O'Hara the cocky 2nd string quarterback for Notre Dame that got demoted for bashing Rudy.

Spiderman said:
Apparently no one did...I think he was Jamie O'Hara the cocky 2nd string quarterback for Notre Dame that got demoted for bashing Rudy.

yep he played the QB

Holy cow! You're right! I guess he just wasn't well known then. Maybe I'll have to try Scottsdale again sometime later.

Live in Sd but been to Scotts a few times. Camelback rocks. houses are expensive now there that the market has skyrocketed but its now declining a little bit.

s.d. when were u there, i went last weekend to my brothers in chandler. my parents have a house in scottsdale.

noel said:
s.d. when were u there, i went last weekend to my brothers in chandler. my parents have a house in scottsdale.

I was too---you should have logged on I would have met up with you :upset:

hey s.d. that wouldve been fun. did u see they were filming the iron man triatholon contest that day in that lake by the airport ?

Back