Shirts too tight around the sleeves!

nice norm gettin big son. Hopefully in several months i will have this problem again. I miss it haha. Most of my shirts fit again :(. Muscle memory will do its thang though.

Have you tried the big and tall stores? i dont know what they carry or if they have anything for just huge guys lol. I figured it was mostly geared towards fat and tall guys.

im 260 now.. arms are just over 19.5. Just bought 3 shirts from kohls.
Brand names Axist.
They have a XXL "Modern Cut" It tappers at the bottom. This is a dress shirt for work, But its nice cause they have some arm room, and dont make you look fat.-anyway, fits nice... Not much room for more growth, but it will work for now. Everything is marked down ofcourse, so i picked up all three shirts for $100.

Thank you- I need some new dress shirts for work. I will look there. I am at 265 as well and I moved to another position so I need more dress shirts.
Thanks.

Awesome, I've heard of that brand. I'll check it out. My arms are probably 19.25" now, closing in on 19.5". I already grew out of a couple of shirts, and a few more are almost out the door.

dress shirts are the hardest, especially when you have a large back and chest. if you buy a size too small its like tommy boy ' fat guy in a little coat

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGWbt3DSje0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGWbt3DSje0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
The one i wore today was a little snug. Just make sure you try them all on before you buy them.

Only other option is the big and tall store.

Damn, I just tore a seam on a short sleeve camp shirt this morning. My wife is going to have a hey-day with this one even though this shirt was a little tight to begin with. First time I've actually torn one open--kind of cool actually.

Back