should I finish my cycle?

d12hazz

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Chest day and was feeling great. Got a good stretch in and first reps were great. Upped the weight on the dumbbells, doing incline and went to lift in place and felt 3 pops. Thought nothing of it cause both shoulder pop all the time due to previous torn rator cuffs. When i went to lift the weight up and begin my second set, i couldn't lift weight off my chest. Soon after my arm went numb and i couldn't lift it. Familiar territory, torn my rotar cuff.
My question here is should i finish my cycle? I am in my 9 week and definitely won't be able to lift. Thank you in advance for any and all advice.

ive had a pinched nerve in my neck shooting down my right arm for the past 13 days with very little relief and im still havent given in on my cycle. just been hitting legs twice a week praying that shit heals

I say go to the doc get checked out I ignored knee pain for the past 8 mths and 5 weeks ago I tore the pcl in my left knee now I'm stuck in a knee brace and maby surgery

9 weeks in, why not get the shoulder checked out and then go pound legs?
Great advice bro. If the joint is messed up then what is the point of doing further damage? Finish your cycle and get some IGF-1 in to your body to ad the healing.

Definitely not working any upper body. It's been about eight hours since and I can't move my arm now. Going to the doc tomorrow. That's what I though of, pounding legs twice a week and killing the cardio for the remaining 4 weeks. Thanks for all the input.

i would stay on the gear and finish cycle, its not a waist to complete it, just eat right and rest your injury, protein synthesis is still your friend regardless of training, of course it be better if ya could train, but i would not abruptly ever stop a cycle, even if i could not lift, and maybe you can just go in and do legs, leg raises and shit, you would be suprised to see how well your body stays in shape even if ur not hitting upper body, just do lower body really light and continue cycle!

You should take rest for a week or two.

Definitely did. Took two weeks off and going to hit legs tomorrow. IGF (mc) has got my shoulder feeling real good. Have to be careful, sometimes forget it's injured. all lower body and truck. Going to try to do light bi's and tri's on monday. Been doing my therapy trying to get the strength back. Fucking crazy how week my shoulder is. I brush my teeth and half way through I have to stop because of the burn. I extend my arm out to the side and raise it over my head 12 times and it feels like i'm holding a 100 lbs. Barely can finish the set, and the burn is unbelievable.

not many guys hit legs first day back after a long break! Most guys would go hit chest lol, anyhow ur legs are gonna swell up like fucking balloons lol

That's the killer.... going to the gym and not be able to do anything upper body. Going to be a true test of will power. I know not to attempt anything but legs, but the temptation is there.

Back