shout out to presser and musclechemistry store

with my board credits i have teo more aqua-dex on the way best customer service from a great brother with outstanding products and presser is a man of his word people a gentelman:finger:

with my board credits i have teo more aqua-dex on the way best customer service from a great brother with outstanding products and presser is a man of his word people a gentelman:finger:

What does the aqua dex do and how do you take it?

Thanks brother....... going to try it out. I'm sure it's as good as the IGF!

What is a normal dosage?

Last edited:
i really need to get me some of that

what do u really need some of brutha? Lemme know via private message and se if i can't hook ya up daddio for all those killer MMA threads!

Mountain man we tossed in a free Human Evolution Core Burner to try with your credits order, we held off a day in shipping it so we could wait for the case of core burner to arrive so we could get one in to ya with ur order but it should be there by tomorrow,

9mm bro i got ur pm and replied daddio!

core burner is a Thermogenic from Human Evolution Supplements, we are just giving a bunch of it away as a promo with all MC Store orders, as well as a bunch of over ride samples i will be giving away

hey bro, did your order show up yet? I know we held off on sending it until the core burner came in so we could toss a free one in there for ya, just curious if it arrived yet

Damn slow mail mani swear we have the worst post office in the USA

- - - Updated - - -

Damn slow mail mani swear we have the worst post office in the USA

Just recived thanks presser the override looks killer so does the core burner I'll start on a journal tomorrow and as allways the aqua-dex kicks ass thank u brother

Just recived thanks presser the override looks killer so does the core burner I'll start on a journal tomorrow and as allways the aqua-dex kicks ass thank u brother

good to hear brutha, the aqua-dex hopefully isn't as nasty tasting as it was before, lol, we tried making it a tad milder on the old taste buds

yeah let us know how u like the samples we sent, its not our product but rather a promo we did for Human Evolution Supplements, so let us know

Back