So I have some Ideas For Gym Towels!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Getting some new MuscleChemistry "Train Your Mind To Build Your Body" t-shirts being made, and I was gonna get a bunch of nice gym towels run off with our Company name, "MuscleChemistry.com" on the towels, BUT, lol, then I got to thinking, maybe i will get some different sayings or words on the Gym Towels, so when people walk away from their machine to get a drink or whatever, they usually leave their gym towel on the bench or the machine, so maybe the gym towels could say:

Out Of Order

Under repair

Broken Machine

Reserved

Throw Up Towel

This way you can Confidently walk away from your machine or bench leaving behind only your Towel letting everyone know, not to use that machine , lmao

I fucking hate people who walk away from a machine or bench and expect it to be there when they get back, I fucking loath those types of people, but i still think these towels are funny and pretty good deterrent anyhow

and yes i will probably just stick to the "MuscleChemistry.com" logo towels lol

In any case, to the point, New MC t-shirts are being made and we will have some gym towels to give away to

Ebola Towel lol, that should be a deterrent! lol i know i would leave the gym if i seen a towel on any machine that said Ebola Towel lmao

"Cum Towel" lmao, fuck i would piss myself if i seen a guys towel in the gym say "CUM Towel" lmao, i crack myself up lmao

Cum Rag

Last edited:
I'm loving this idea bro! Lol definitely keep it updated for the shirts so i can get one man good advertising for the forums!

lol, yeah i don't think i would use half those towels with those sayings on them lol

I like all those ideas. Maybe make a bunch of each and see what sells the best and narrow it down. I'll buy some for sure!

I like all those ideas. Maybe make a bunch of each and see what sells the best and narrow it down. I'll buy some for sure!

I wouldn't sell them, the towels are free with every MuscleChemistry t-shirt purchase, well will be once i get them all done.

I might rock the "Cum Rag" towel at the gym , lmao

Maybe we could start a trend, and certain Gym Towels, say Colored RED, lets other gym members know ur single, lol. Lets turn the gym into a place to get a date lol.

Problem is all the guys would have the "red" towels, and NOT one female would rock a Gym Towel that says they're single and ready to mingle lol

I wouldn't sell them, the towels are free with every MuscleChemistry t-shirt purchase, well will be once i get them all done.

I might rock the "Cum Rag" towel at the gym , lmao

Hell yeah that's awesome, I need another shirt mine was all pit stained out so I tossed it. Keep us posted when they are done.

You would rock that towel in the gym hanging out of your speedo.

Hell yeah that's awesome, I need another shirt mine was all pit stained out so I tossed it. Keep us posted when they are done.

You would rock that towel in the gym hanging out of your speedo.

lmao, fuck you! dick! lol

I'm definately in for a couple shirts! I also LOVE the towel idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've worm my mc shirt ragged. I'll be ready to get a new one when they are done. What about a towel that says "Not yours, fucker"

Back