Some Advice on cycle for TRT guy who cruises and blasts, NO PCT

Warmouth

Hey guys! New member here and thus is the first time asking questions here and I'm excited to get some new input. First off, I'm a TRT guy who blasts and cruises most of the year (no PCT). There isn't much I haven't ran and I am very familiar with most of the compounds through personal experimentation. Anyways, I have never cycled to "bulk" per se, mostly to just look "jacked" I guess. I have always wanted to look like a lean, mean, 185 vascular machine, but I'm wanting to get some serious size and I'm not in a hurry to do so. I do prefer short esters, but I'm going to use longs this time. Anyways, I typically use testosterone at normal levels and let the stronger hormones, like tren, do the work. I'm happy with my results in doing this so far. Ok, so my stats:

Weight: 187 this morning
Height: 5'10"
BF%: 14

This will be my first true bulk in many years. The last time I broke the 200lv mark, I felt terrible. I used 200mgs of NPP and 100mgs of test P ED and put on serious size in a very short time. My body just couldn't adjust. Being as I typically don't base my cycles on test, just use it for physiological reasons, I'm going to up the dose significantly from 200mgs weekly. This is my proposed cycle (going to keep this simple):

Weeks 1-20
Test E @ 900 mgs weekly
Nandrolone Deconate @ 300mgs weekly
Weeks 1-4
Dbol @ 50mgs daily, 2 hours per workout
Adex @ .25mgs M/W/F or Aromasin @ 10mgs EOD
Prami @ .50mgs EOD
Hcg @ 250ius 2x weekly (Weeks 4-10 and 14-20)

My normal thought is to run the deca at a higher dose than planned, but recently a local monster told me that 300mgs weekly is fine. This guy is as close to a pro as I know. I would like to hear from you guys here and see what yall think. I don't want homeostasis to occure, so what should be done to prevent it? Ramping gradually? I will reassess my TDEE weekly and adjust my calories according to progress. I'm even thinking of running ghrp-6 the final 10 weeks to aid in appetite increase. Gear isn't an issue. If I need to up any doses, let me know. Add something to take it to the next level? Let me know. I homebrew, so I have as much as I need. If any of you guys would switch up the last 10 weeks, let me know what you suggest. Basically guys, what would be a dream bulk for you? Haha. No GH for me, so keep it realistic, lol. Thanks again!

Im interested to hear what some of the vets say about your doses as well. I was under the impression that you need to run deca at the same dose or higher than test. Thats why I love MC you should get some experienced views not just speculation.
Welcome to mc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah man. I've generally ran it higher than test. I like running compounds that way, just so the primary hormone shines. But this time, I'm going for all out mass and would like input from some of you monsters. It shocks me to hear and read pros/amateurs running it as a secondary (like half or less than the test dose). I was told a few days ago that a preferred off season cycle for this giant that o know is 2 grams of test, 300mgs deca, and 200 mgs of tren. He is a beast too. 51 years old and has been competing for 30 years.

Hey guys! New member here and thus is the first time asking questions here and I'm excited to get some new input. First off, I'm a TRT guy who blasts and cruises most of the year (no PCT). There isn't much I haven't ran and I am very familiar with most of the compounds through personal experimentation. Anyways, I have never cycled to "bulk" per se, mostly to just look "jacked" I guess. I have always wanted to look like a lean, mean, 185 vascular machine, but I'm wanting to get some serious size and I'm not in a hurry to do so. I do prefer short esters, but I'm going to use longs this time. Anyways, I typically use testosterone at normal levels and let the stronger hormones, like tren, do the work. I'm happy with my results in doing this so far. Ok, so my stats:

Weight: 187 this morning
Height: 5'10"
BF%: 14

This will be my first true bulk in many years. The last time I broke the 200lv mark, I felt terrible. I used 200mgs of NPP and 100mgs of test P ED and put on serious size in a very short time. My body just couldn't adjust. Being as I typically don't base my cycles on test, just use it for physiological reasons, I'm going to up the dose significantly from 200mgs weekly. This is my proposed cycle (going to keep this simple):

Weeks 1-20
Test E @ 900 mgs weekly
Nandrolone Deconate @ 300mgs weekly
Weeks 1-4
Dbol @ 50mgs daily, 2 hours per workout
Adex @ .25mgs M/W/F or Aromasin @ 10mgs EOD
Prami @ .50mgs EOD
Hcg @ 250ius 2x weekly (Weeks 4-10 and 14-20)

My normal thought is to run the deca at a higher dose than planned, but recently a local monster told me that 300mgs weekly is fine. This guy is as close to a pro as I know. I would like to hear from you guys here and see what yall think. I don't want homeostasis to occure, so what should be done to prevent it? Ramping gradually? I will reassess my TDEE weekly and adjust my calories according to progress. I'm even thinking of running ghrp-6 the final 10 weeks to aid in appetite increase. Gear isn't an issue. If I need to up any doses, let me know. Add something to take it to the next level? Let me know. I homebrew, so I have as much as I need. If any of you guys would switch up the last 10 weeks, let me know what you suggest. Basically guys, what would be a dream bulk for you? Haha. No GH for me, so keep it realistic, lol. Thanks again!

I will cut to the chase since u asked for a dream bulk and that would hands down be as follows

testosterone
tren ace
winny
igf-1 lr3

it doesn't get any better then those steroids stacked

Testosterone replacement therapy at age 33? What happened to your own testosterone level? That's pretty young to have a low test level. Maybe you should focus on getting up your natural test level. Otherwise it is going to get worse as you get older. You don't want to have to rely on these drugs for the rest of your life.

I will cut to the chase since u asked for a dream bulk and that would hands down be as follows

testosterone
tren ace
winny
igf-1 lr3

it doesn't get any better then those steroids stacked

I hate you! Lol. I agree with that stack, and is one if my favorites as well. Maybe some var instead of winny just to take it longer. But tren kills my appetite severely. I run tren alot. Even if just 100mgs weekly along with my TRT for bits. But as far as hunger, I just don't get it with tren.

- - - Updated - - -

Testosterone replacement therapy at age 33? What happened to your own testosterone level? That's pretty young to have a low test level. Maybe you should focus on getting up your natural test level. Otherwise it is going to get worse as you get older. You don't want to have to rely on these drugs for the rest of your life.

I wish man. I've had low t since I was 25. Between various BP meds, beta blockers, and some bad decisions, my test is gone. Trust me, I've done everything under the sun to bounce back, but it ain't happening. I wouldn't go off now anyways. For years, I was borderline suicidal at times from depression, lethargy, no sleep, stress, etc. A month after treatment, I was a new man! I'll never even chance going back to that place in my life.

I hate you! Lol. I agree with that stack, and is one if my favorites as well. Maybe some var instead of winny just to take it longer. But tren kills my appetite severely. I run tren alot. Even if just 100mgs weekly along with my TRT for bits. But as far as hunger, I just don't get it with tren.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish man. I've had low t since I was 25. Between various BP meds, beta blockers, and some bad decisions, my test is gone. Trust me, I've done everything under the sun to bounce back, but it ain't happening. I wouldn't go off now anyways. For years, I was borderline suicidal at times from depression, lethargy, no sleep, stress, etc. A month after treatment, I was a new man! I'll never even chance going back to that place in my life.

everyone i know who had low testosterone and then finally fixed it with TRT. HRT be it prescribed by a doctor or self prescribed, all said the same exact thing! They couldnt believe the life they were missing out on when they weren't being treated properly with exogenous testosterone!

Going with what you gave us I would switch it up just a bit so if it were me I would drop the test E down to 500 and bump the deca up to 500. Most of the group I run with (guys in their early 40s lol) has seen their best results with Deca in the 500 to 600 per week range. You could start at 3 then maybe raise it up as you start to feel it though. Either way it looks like a solid cycle.

Going with what you gave us I would switch it up just a bit so if it were me I would drop the test E down to 500 and bump the deca up to 500. Most of the group I run with (guys in their early 40s lol) has seen their best results with Deca in the 500 to 600 per week range. You could start at 3 then maybe raise it up as you start to feel it though. Either way it looks like a solid cycle.

Agreed on the deca dosage

Back