Some measurements

2.5 inches on your arms is damn good gains bro thats great growth not just some lol keep up the hard work and focus on that left arm lol.

hmm must look awefully unbalanced bro. 2.5" is fairly significant size difference. Now if you would have done those full body workouts like we suggested it wouldn't be that big of a difference. lmao. :D

It must be cause you're building up the arm that hangs out the car window...being that your 15 and all. lmao. sorry bro, had to give ya a crack or two.

that is a pretty big difference im sure it will balance out over time though i got a completely torn right long head of my bi and im only 1/2 an inch out of balance.

Damn, from 12 to 15-16 in four months is amazing. I only went to 14" in that amount of time way back when I had 12" arms.

he's going to end up looking like Homer Simpson when he had that one giant arm and started arm wrestling... ahhhh that was a classic

seems like you're doiing too much for one day bro, you didn't work hard enough in your first workout. Keep up the good work little brother, it's very impressive for your age.

Back