some pics of me

update man lol. God you are massive. Someday i hope haha someday. Keep up the good work bud. You closing in on 280 yet ?

update man lol. God you are massive. Someday i hope haha someday. Keep up the good work bud. You closing in on 280 yet ?

Hey I hit 280lbs last week, but fell back due to not staying strict on my diet. That changes today, no more slacking. I only have still mid april before I start my diet for the show. I also had to back off of the insulin due to the sides. Come to find out if your taking IGF, taking insulin makes you way more sensative to the sides. Im still hanging around 275lbs right now. My arms are sitting at 21 1/2 inches cold. will take pics at the end of my bulk to post up and then more as I diet.

Thanks guys, going to up my test and see what I can sqeeze out with little time I have. I am happy with my gains, I have came along way. I started trying to gain in Sept. 08 and at one time got down to around 220lbs. So in roughly 6-7 months I have gained 55lbs. Not bad for a bulk to get ready and start to compete.

what I am doing as of now;
Test 1500mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
D-bol 100mg day
IGF 100mcg day

Thanks guys, going to up my test and see what I can sqeeze out with little time I have. I am happy with my gains, I have came along way. I started trying to gain in Sept. 08 and at one time got down to around 220lbs. So in roughly 6-7 months I have gained 55lbs. Not bad for a bulk to get ready and start to compete.

what I am doing as of now;
Test 1500mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
D-bol 100mg day
IGF 100mcg day

hmmm your giving me some idea's to work with bro..We need to talk some more...your 275-280 and pretty hard...So we need to talk...LOL !!! Is the IGF dose all in one time or split up into two ???

Back