Starting a new cycle need advice :)

Alright noted regarding the deca. Im 30 this year . i have trained for a year plus but not so seriously until whn i ws on my first cycle i train about 3 times a week . i do have problem gaining weight probably its my diet as well
good stuff i have got to sleep but others will chime in and i will check the thread tomorrow. you found a great site brother

it can be but it depends on if he can still get his dick hard. if he starts to have problems up the test and get some tada. ive seen many run 400 test, 400 deca and be fine but if he didnt gain more that 12lbs on his first 2 cycles with eq and anadrol i doubt it was real

probably ur right. i got it from the gym tht fckr didnt evn give me the bottle for the anadrol. he gave me loose tablets. Btw do u have any suggestion whr i can buy good grade roids online

- - - Updated - - -

good stuff i have got to sleep but others will chime in and i will check the thread tomorrow. you found a great site brother

hey bro thanks alot i appreciete it

Hey Presser how in gods name do I know if I have a cookie from visiting another site??
Tks

you don't, until you go to another site and start posting and certain keywords are made into links and the site owner gets mad thinking your trying to advertise for someone else and bans you, then you know! lmao

Back