Steroid Bust In Omaha

4,000 vials!!! wow, that could spell some problems...thats quite a bit...

My favorite part is this quote, "A narcotics detective said the testosterone cocktails could be up to 100 times more potent than those used to treat medical conditions, calling the mixtures “ridiculously toxic.”

Sustanon 300, Nandro300...So the sust is 50mgs higher then standard, and the deca, 100mgs more then standard concentrations...

Testosterone, a standard HRT medical dosage is anywhere from 100-200mgs per week, "generally"....

Yet these cocktails magically are "100x more potent" then those used to treat medical conditions.

So if my math is correct, 100mgs added to a 200mgs solution additionally would be 50% stronger, or .5x more potent...

So these cocktails are .5x Stronger....Wow, how "ridiculously toxic" **rollling eyes**

I love how a "detective" can make these statements with ZERO medical background or knowledge of the drug, probably never has even made a steroid arrest, and his bullshit statement makes National headlines...and uneducated people believe it...because a "detective" said it...

Guess the witch hunt continues...<!-- main pictures -->

4,000 vials!!! wow, that could spell some problems...thats quite a bit...

My favorite part is this quote, "A narcotics detective said the testosterone cocktails could be up to 100 times more potent than those used to treat medical conditions, calling the mixtures “ridiculously toxic.”

Sustanon 300, Nandro300...So the sust is 50mgs higher then standard, and the deca, 100mgs more then standard concentrations...

Testosterone, a standard HRT medical dosage is anywhere from 100-200mgs per week, "generally"....

Yet these cocktails magically are "100x more potent" then those used to treat medical conditions.

So if my math is correct, 100mgs added to a 200mgs solution additionally would be 50% stronger, or .5x more potent...

So these cocktails are .5x Stronger....Wow, how "ridiculously toxic" **rollling eyes**

I love how a "detective" can make these statements with ZERO medical background or knowledge of the drug, probably never has even made a steroid arrest, and his bullshit statement makes National headlines...and uneducated people believe it...because a "detective" said it...

Guess the witch hunt continues...<!-- main pictures -->

The detective should ask some of the guys in his department for advice on gear I bet he'll learn a thing or two......just sayin' lol

It got his name in the paper and he is grossly over exaggerating the significance of the bust. They probably spent a fortune on the investigation. The PD where I live busted some ass clown on a traffic stop for having no tag and they guy had AN ENTIRE METH LAB in his car. Along with 20lbs of meth and $100k. It didn't even make the local paper

It got his name in the paper and he is grossly over exaggerating the significance of the bust. They probably spent a fortune on the investigation. The PD where I live busted some ass clown on a traffic stop for having no tag and they guy had AN ENTIRE METH LAB in his car. Along with 20lbs of meth and $100k. It didn't even make the local paper

The gov't doesn't care about meth, it's got a hard on for steroids and prescription pills, but that's a huge bust in my opinion

Yea that about sums it up here in Polk County too.

The gov't doesn't care about meth, it's got a hard on for steroids and prescription pills, but that's a huge bust in my opinion
Yeah, steroids are the hot button issue of our time. The introduction to the article laid it out pretty well. He even mentioned Lance Armstrong who never tested positive for doping. Typical sensationalism throughout. No doubt the detective said what he did to justify the cost of the investigation and of course further his career, get a larger budget, the story goes on......
Give it a few years and Krokodil will be the next neatly packaged epidemic that we must cower in fear over. After that, Khat. We got tweakers running rampant around here and no one says boo about it any more; maybe a blurb in the police blotter from time to time.

Yeah the intelligent four that ran it were askin for trouble.. There's more to the story than is told.. I'm sayin person got pissed and snitched and flood of parcels through that same postiffice was super intelligent.

It's well known that they over exaggerate "market values" but now I think they're getting a little ridiculous

It's well known that they over exaggerate "market values" but now I think they're getting a little ridiculous

Yeah, it's mostly the cost of what you would pay from your doctor so that should tell you something of how expensive that it is.

Back