steroidukshop.co scammed for 2K!

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

bulkshift

New member
Steroidukshop.co Is supposed to be one of the top UK sources out there but now I know it's all a bunch of scamming. They pay people to post fake reviews all over the internet to lure you in. Once they get you with a small order and you order a larger one, they will rip you off. That's what happened to me: I placed a small order, and when I reordered a larger amount, that's when they stole from me. So just be careful with them. This is selective scamming at its finest.
 
Steroidukshop.co Is supposed to be one of the top UK sources out there but now I know it's all a bunch of scamming. They pay people to post fake reviews all over the internet to lure you in. Once they get you with a small order and you order a larger one, they will rip you off. That's what happened to me: I placed a small order, and when I reordered a larger amount, that's when they stole from me. So just be careful with them. This is selective scamming at its finest.
steroidukshop.co not from uk
 
Stay the hell away from steroidukshop.co. I've seen lots of bad reviews on them. They'll get your info and they will spam the heck out of you.
 
Back
Top