stimulis checks

BiggerStronger said:
Forget all the bodybuilding supps. I can barely afford to drive back and forth to work these days. Also my cutting diet isn't because I necessarily want to cut down right now...I just can't afford to eat a lot of food. lol. Just to give you an idea of how much less I'm eating I've lost about 27lbs in about 2 months. I weighed myself today and I'm at a light 198lbs. I haven't been under 200lbs in years. No supplements to help lose weight. Just from reduced calorie intake. I'm not starving by any means but I'm losing my size and it's killing me. (well, not literally. lol)

Not to mention my bills are piling up like a ton of bricks. It's crazy.

How ya looking. Pretty cut?? How ya feel, pretty light on your feet??
Running up stairs is probably fun now. Just looking on the bright side. I
havent been under 200 in years either. Loosing ANY size kills me (also not
literally) I feel ya bro.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit more cut and lighter. I don't look too much smaller, but I feel like I've lost a decent amount of muscle. Strength is down. Cutting without supplements sucks. lol. Oh well, I guess I'm doing it the old fashioned way. haha. Definitely don't get as winded running now though.

Since I owed this time, I have to wait for a check in the mail. It's supposed to come by July 4--we'll see.

Dedik8Yourself said:
Then you stop paying them and they call everyday!!!!
lol, I know. But its the only way to get the tards to call you at all.
No customer service, only customer harassment.

i have decided to just move into mikeyswifts house when he is at work and eat all his food, at night i live in prime realeste, a dumpster next to mcdonalds and a liquior store..

I got mine last weekend and it was direct deposited in my account. However, it was a bit less than we thought it was going to be. Apparently b/c I had no tax liability last year they won't qualify everyone in my house (all my kids). Add that to the fact that I didn't work for the last 1/2 of the year and it looks like I'm taking more loans out...AAAAAAAHHHHH. But I guess I can't really complain b/c it is money that I didn't think I was going to get, even if it is less than they said it was going to be.

BiggerStronger said:
It really shows that there is a problem when people are depending on this check to cover their mortgages, and bills. What are they going to do to fix it for the other 11 months out of the year? I know I'm in a bad place financially and I make okay money. I don't know how much everyone else is making but to get by in todays world you need to make over 6 figures especially where I live.

Bro between my wife and I we clear over 100k$ a year easy and were in the fucking poor house! I owe my mortgage company $6,200 by June 5th or were homeless! lmao, thankfully we are only a grand away from it with a week left so im sure ill have it but yes everyone is fucking sinking slowly!

It aint cheap living in Jersey I can tell ya that much!

sorry we dont clear over 100K$ we make that before taxes! and bring up prolly 75-80k combined, and still broke!

I know what you mean brother...I take it day by day, because at the rate my money is going I might be in the same spot soon. It's like if the timing isn't exactly correct I could either lose it all or dig myself into a deeper hole to be able to pay the bills. lol. At this point I'm in over my head...it sucks not being in control.

yup! i remember thinking years ago once the wife and I start making x amount of dollars we will be on easy street, well we are where i thought we would be and were not on easy street,lol, what can ya do though, just dig down and grind it out as best you can

irishpride said:
i have decided to just move into mikeyswifts house when he is at work and eat all his food, at night i live in prime realeste, a dumpster next to mcdonalds and a liquior store..
I thought something crawled under one of the machines at the gym and died.......nope guess it was just you buddy. Now Ill try to make our conversations a bit shorter, maybe it wont take 3 hours to train lol!!!JK Your the only one maybe two people worth talking to in that dump !!!
~S~

dreww said:
lol, I know. But its the only way to get the tards to call you at all.
No customer service, only customer harassment.
NO DOUBT!! LOL They even call on Sundays, dont they know Im at Church praying for a miracle.;)

Last edited:
LMAO!!! Dedik8urself, its about time your ass got around here..i find its easier to train there when i just wear a football helmet and a cape and bowling shoes, for some reason everyone else leaves me alone (cept you, you alway want a hug or some shit) sickbastard

Back