Surgery done today

AZ_VA86

Finally had my surgery today. Total success. Doc said it will painful but my shoulder will be better than ever once healed. They numbed me up so much I can even move my fingers. It's like I slept on my arm a week straight. I got this badass icing/compression contraption for my shoulder called Game Ready Pro 2.1 no I'm not seeking pity just figured since I bugged the living hell out of a hand full of great informative dudes on here about cycles after I'm able to lift again and the fact I will lose a ton of muscle, that I'd update this status on this. I'm like a science project for the guys that gave me advice and information. I've already lost 15 pounds of muscle since the injury happened.

thanks for keeping us updated. glad surgery went well sounds like your fucked up on the pain meds lol muscle memory so dont worry you will gain that back just dont do anything stupid and let it heal. this site is suppose to be helpful and i think we do a pretty good job. im a science project myself which can be frustrating and fun as fuck at times lol i know you have been researching so with your experience maybe you can share with some of the folks on here.

MC igf is ready to go no bac water needed. Unless u ordered it somewhere else which you might. IGF will help a lot

Back