sust inj pain

hector

Banana
my cousin is running sust and injected for the first time and his ass is so soar that he can hardly sit down its been so long since i have had any problemes like this that i didnt know what to say. could injecting to fast have caused this?or just the alcohol content? i never have realy had this probleme.so any remedys would be helpful.

Have him sit on a heating pad for a while and keep massaging it. Ive been known to get a golfball and a hot rag and go to town on it lol. Its probably the ba content in the gear is high but could be some other things too. When was his last cycle? this is not his first correct? What lab is the gear from, tell him to keep his eye on it so as to not get infected incase its dirty gear.

edit: i doubt its from injecting too fast thats never really bothered me, did he get it in deep enough ie 1.5 inch needle etc?

Last edited:
Could be lots of variables bro,
pushing the plunger in too fast can cause pain but I doubt it would cause pain for more than a short while. Really depends on the quality of the gear and such UG lab etc....

Md

this is his first cycle. he is useing 1 inch pin but has no body fat and is sinking the needle. so i think he is ok with being deep enough.and the gear is from one of our close distributers so i am not worried about the gear being dirty.

humm could be just first shot man, i know my first cycle i felt like my leg was gonna fall off when i hit quads for the first time. Massage heat and repeat it should go away and the next shots should be a bit easier.

yeah i told him the worst thing he could do would be jusst to sit around. keep moveing and it would work itsself out.

Oh lord! How I remember a batch of Prop I got into once, talk about pain....damn softball sized lump and couldnt sit...have to admit I learned a lot since then, man that was almost 25 years ago and I can still imagine what it felt like back then lol.

Md

I had some sust a while back that was very painful like that. His batch is probably similar in make in that it has a high BA content. That's what usually does it. Warming it up before injection seems to help.

shit try Supertest 525-that will turn you into a cripple...it even said on the fucking bottle "WARNING-PAINFUL!":cry:

run it under scolding hot water for a few minutes while in the syringe that helps a little

I hear alot of guys complaining about sust latly, must be going around these days. anyways sut generaly hurts alot of people but if its underground then the ba is prolly the culprit

Just got on a cycle of sust stealth and the first week I did 2cc in glute on Tuesday night last week .. starting this week I am going to do 1 cc twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. So I hit my quad with 1 cc on Monday this week and DAYAMM my leg is hurting worst than my glute did! Red around the injection site on my quad and doesn't feel excessively swollen just sore and hurts to walk, leg wants to buckle! ahhhh the joys of sust!

Back