syntherol didn't work for me....!!!

the stuff is magic,i am happy with the results.but just worrying it will back to normal when i stop taking it.......well..i will try to keep most of it.i believe you will keep most of it by dieting and training.it worth to buy.........

hongkongguy said:
the stuff is magic,i am happy with the results.but just worrying it will back to normal when i stop taking it.......well..i will try to keep most of it.i believe you will keep most of it by dieting and training.it worth to buy.........

If you are following my guide exactly, the size will be permanent. Everyone that loses the gains are the people that cut corners and don't follow the guide properly.

right now i am doing the 1ml--10day,2ml--10day and 3ml 10day rountine in the biceps,two heads each.and i think it is good to use igf after syntherol,because it left more space for the new muscle to replace when taking igf after..just my opinion..... :chinese:

damn bro only took u long enough to answer..lol
Thats cool to hear, i once thought of using it but wanted a more permanent look, like real muscle. but after reading that article by big a and your results i might have to give it a try.

Crimsonsweat said:
damn bro only took u long enough to answer..lol
Thats cool to hear, i once thought of using it but wanted a more permanent look, like real muscle. but after reading that article by big a and your results i might have to give it a try.

u would like it for sure :chinese:

I've been on this stuff for 13 days now and gained just under an inch on my biceps THIS STUFF WORKS!!!! Just make sure u read up on how to do it properly.
The guys down the gym noticed i was getting bigger before id been on the stuff 7 days.

bcoll said:
I've been on this stuff for 13 days now and gained just under an inch on my biceps THIS STUFF WORKS!!!! Just make sure u read up on how to do it properly.
The guys down the gym noticed i was getting bigger before id been on the stuff 7 days.

exactly,can't wait to inject my tri. :chinese:

hongkongguy said:
exactly,can't wait to inject my tri. :chinese:
i plan on keeping a picture diary updated eod or e3d when i do my tri's. shold be sometime in the relatively near future.

Back