Syntherol Users Look Here

Ok I wanted to use this stuff , but I was reading there info about and it said QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area. , I was planning on using it mostly there. Any input guys?

Ok I wanted to use this stuff , but I was reading there info about and it said QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area. , I was planning on using it mostly there. Any input guys?

As when running SEO in any muscle group, you need to be lean enough to see the individual muscle heads...I've known a few guys that have run a Syntherol protocol for quads and had amazing results. Just be prepared for many daily injections and make sure to massage the area...I copied this from a thread over on ProM, so you will need to stock up on bottles and pins before starting.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE QUADS. SYNTHEROL QUADS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 140ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 280ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 420ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

TOTAL ML's: 1092ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 11 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 508 pins needed

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group - Professional Muscle

Quads would be difficult simply because of the amount of places to pin and the sheer volume required.

If I ever used it again I would most likely do calfs.

Quads would be difficult simply because of the amount of places to pin and the sheer volume required.

If I ever used it again I would most likely do calfs.

I've heard calves are tricky simply because they are a flat muscle, but that's just what I've heard, I've never actually done it. I would like to do it on my chest, bis, calves and shoulders though

I've heard calves are tricky simply because they are a flat muscle, but that's just what I've heard, I've never actually done it. I would like to do it on my chest, bis, calves and shoulders though

Chest is trickier than calves brother...Quads aren't that bad either...you just have to suck up the pain and go with it. It stretches the fascia bro...this is what you need.

I would like to do it on my chest

You're looking at a lot of injections on pecs! 18 per day!

PECTORALS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recommend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 648 pins needed

I've heard calves are tricky simply because they
are a flat muscle, but that's just what I've heard, I've never actually done it.
I would like to do it on my chest, bis, calves and shoulders though

The only thing to keep in mind for calves is that you need to pin them from
the sides rather then head on to make sure they stay flat.

The only thing to keep in mind for calves is that you need to pin them from
the sides rather then head on to make sure they stay flat.

Thanks for the info

You're looking at a lot of injections on pecs! 18 per day!

PECTORALS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recommend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 648 pins needed

I can handle this. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right

Chest is trickier than calves brother...Quads aren't that bad either...you just have to suck up the pain and go with it. It stretches the fascia bro...this is what you need.

I really need to bring up my calves, chest and shoulders. They are strong, just aren't looking great in comparison with everything else. My quads are a good size for my waist, but I'd probably use it there as well

thinking of trying it in bi's and tri's to bring my arms more in proportion to my chest .. 3" sounds great but I'm thinking that would not look right on the first run .. i'd be happy with 1-1 1/2 " .. i'll try half dose for first time ..

thinking of trying it in bi's and tri's to bring my
arms more in proportion to my chest .. 3" sounds great but I'm thinking
that would not look right on the first run .. i'd be happy with 1-1 1/2 " .. i'll
try half dose for first time ..

That really isn't a good idea, 3" is NOT the 'norm' in expected gains from
running the protocol.

It's just what is possible depending on the person, as everyone varies and
absorbs the oils at different rates. It's also dependant on your starting arm
size, generally the bigger your arm is to start with the bigger your gains will
be.

Most people gain anywhere from 1" to 2" from all of the logs and posts that
I have read. I myself kept around 1.5" and I did the full cycle at the
recommended volumes in the guide.

Also you will be measuring your arms the whole time throughout the cycle
anyway. If they are getting too big for you just stop use. But keep in mind
a whole inch will disappear within days of stopping as the swelling dies
down from all the shots. Make sure you are always remembering that if you
are considering stopping before completing the full cycle.

I know Saudades did not do full volume when he did it and kept all his
gains, but that is NOT the norm. If you do not use the appropriate volumes
you risk not putting enough pressure on the fascia to force it to stretch.

There are plenty of threads with logs and such that you can check out to
read about other people's experiences.

Good luck and let us know how you go if/when you decide to do it.

Last edited:
Thx Press....Nextstep is my new name but I'd prefer to keep the old one. Later man

huang4.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang3.jpg

Back