((((((((((SYNTHETEK PRODUCTS))))))))))

If there are any products that you have wanted to try but haven't got around to purchasing just remember that you can earn yourself free products just by LIKING our facebook page.

Each LIKE that you refer to our facebook page will earn you $1 store credit that you can use to purchase any product that we carry.

If there are any products that you have wanted to try but haven't got around to purchasing just remember that you can earn yourself free products just by LIKING our facebook page.

Each LIKE that you refer to our facebook page will earn you $1 store credit that you can use to purchase any product that we carry.

This is an AWESOME promo. Free stuff just for the click of a mouse..

Neither need to be refrigerated.
Hey BigA. I'm new on here but have read all these posts. Found out about Synthetek products on some other forum, (saw your posts there too), did some research and decided to order both Synthetine and Syntheselen as I'm looking to lose more bf in prep for my first show the end of Oct here in Nashville, TN (Men's Physique Division). I heard these two are a powerful combo for fat loss. My TSH levels are sky high so fat loss has been an uphill battle for the last few months. On 60mg of Armour now to try and level things out. Just got my products today!! Looking forward to using. My question is this.... Do I need to be taking in some maltodextrin (40g per scp) (ie: carb loading) after injecting these two products IM pre-workout as it talked about in the case studies? Are they un-effective w/o this? My diet is pretty strict so I'm limited on what carbs I can take in.

How fast can I expect to see results at 400mL a day? I'm 6 weeks out from my TN show. Thanks for your time man.

Thanks Presser. No word yet. You've been propping Synthetek for years now on this Board (I know they're sponsors). Have you tried any of their products yet?

Hey BigA. I'm new on here but have read all these posts. Found out about Synthetek products on some other forum, (saw your posts there too), did some research and decided to order both Synthetine and Syntheselen as I'm looking to lose more bf in prep for my first show the end of Oct here in Nashville, TN (Men's Physique Division). I heard these two are a powerful combo for fat loss. My TSH levels are sky high so fat loss has been an uphill battle for the last few months. On 60mg of Armour now to try and level things out. Just got my products today!! Looking forward to using. My question is this.... Do I need to be taking in some maltodextrin (40g per scp) (ie: carb loading) after injecting these two products IM pre-workout as it talked about in the case studies? Are they un-effective w/o this? My diet is pretty strict so I'm limited on what carbs I can take in.

How fast can I expect to see results at 400mL a day? I'm 6 weeks out from my TN show. Thanks for your time man.

The protocols detailed in the 'Science behind..' articles just enhance an
already effective product.

If you are already dieting just follow the dosing protocol and you will see
positive results.

Thanks J4. This is what I needed to know. Diet, workouts and 30-40 min cardio are IN daily and with a day off the weights and cardio every 4-5 days. Been using 3ml of each ( I weigh 193 lbs) since Monday 9/24. Big boost of energy after injections!! IM injections hurt for a good 15 min or so like a bruised muscle soreness not a sharp pain (the Synthselen more so) and then the next day the muscle is still sore at inj site. This could be an issue as I have to do this daily. Advice has changed over the years from BigA on this but I assume it's been discovered now that both of these products can be administered, with same efficacy, either SQ or IM. Is this right? I may switch the pink stuff (Syntheselen) over to SQ and keep the Synthetine as IM. I've dropped a pound or so since Tuesday 9/25 and looking tighter and leaner. Hittin' the stage for the first time on October 27th in Men's Physique Division. I'll keep you posted on results 4 weeks into this stack.

Yeah the energy aswell as an increase in vascularity should
be noticeable almost immediately.

I found the Syntheselen to be the more painful of the too also
but much more when done SQ as opposed IM. But give it a shot
SQ and see how you. Everyone reacts differently.

They are both equally effective IM or SQ its just a matter of
personal preference.

Good to hear you're leaning out. Look forward to further updates!

Hey J4, your tip on injecting slowly has really helped minimize the dull pain and speed up dispersment once it's in the muscle. Being water-based, they do disperse in about 10-15 min and all is back to normal. I found what I believe is the best area to inj these two IM. The hamstrings. I sit in the chair. Hamstrings push off to inside of leg (assuming one works out legs in the gym). I put my hand under the hamstring and pull up giving plenty of area to stab away. Much more tolerable and easy to do.

Hey J4, your tip on injecting slowly has really helped minimize the dull pain and speed up dispersment once it's in the muscle. Being water-based, they do disperse in about 10-15 min and all is back to normal. I found what I believe is the best area to inj these two IM. The hamstrings. I sit in the chair. Hamstrings push off to inside of leg (assuming one works out legs in the gym). I put my hand under the hamstring and pull up giving plenty of area to stab away. Much more tolerable and easy to do.

lol, thats a big assumption for most,lol

Hey guys. So...been inj 3mL of both Synthetine and Syntheselen now for about a week. Every day, pre-workout. Over the last 3 days, my weight has just started to drop...rapidly! Not sure how much is water weight (I never felt bloated) vs bf but I'm seeing the difference. I started at 193.5-194 and this morning weighed in at 191 and looks like I'm on track to be at 190 by morning. Areas on abs and obliques are really starting to come in. Vascularity is much more noticeable. This stuff works folks.

Diet is strict and doing 80 min cardio each day (40 am / 40 pm). Still got 4 weeks to go before the show so I'm excited to see the upcoming transformation over these next few weeks. If I keep doing what I'm doing, changes should become very noticeable. Thought about taking some Metformin along with this Synth stack. Good idea or no? Would it add even more fuel to the fire?

Hey guys. So...been inj 3mL of both Synthetine and Syntheselen now for about a week. Every day, pre-workout. Over the last 3 days, my weight has just started to drop...rapidly! Not sure how much is water weight (I never felt bloated) vs bf but I'm seeing the difference. I started at 193.5-194 and this morning weighed in at 191 and looks like I'm on track to be at 190 by morning. Areas on abs and obliques are really starting to come in. Vascularity is much more noticeable. This stuff works folks.

Diet is strict and doing 80 min cardio each day (40 am / 40 pm). Still got 4 weeks to go before the show so I'm excited to see the upcoming transformation over these next few weeks. If I keep doing what I'm doing, changes should become very noticeable. Thought about taking some Metformin along with this Synth stack. Good idea or no? Would it add even more fuel to the fire?

Awesome bro. Great to hear you're getting such good results. Although I
haven't looked using metformin for the same purpose, theoretically, it
should aid you in your prep.

Back