Synthol/Synthetek

alpha66

I am wanting to enhance a couple of parts and have never used any before. I am torn, but think I really want to try Synthetek. I have a hard time finding photos or information on people's success stories. There is too much negative press out there on synthol that I can ignore.
I want to enhance my work, not replace or abuse the product.

Any reason not to? Oh ya and I'm like 7 weeks out from first ever show....bad idea?

If used properly I've seen it look ok but I would wait til after ur show for sure up make a test run of it

Synthol by Syntheteke is a great product, better than Painless Pump. I agree with Presser you might want to experiment with it after your first show. I ran it for about 4 weeks before my show last year just to bring up a few body parts that I thought were lacking due to the diet / cardio. I ran it 3 days a week, not every damn day in the same spot. If you get some make sure you get yourself some 27 gauge pinz unless you don't mind sticking a 23 gauge into the same area all the time, I am sorta a wimp pinning my biceps with a larger gauge, 27 works great for bi's.......delts 23 one inch is best. ( for me that is remember I am a pussy)

Ya, I am a little worried about about misshaping anything before, but damn I would like to put some fullness into my genetically crappy outter biceps head and calfs...
Eswol, how did it work out precontest for you? Since you only did 3 days a week, did you use 1ml each time still? Use 1/2 inch in Bi?

it worked well for me, I think....... I ran it about 4 weeks out in my delts, front, mid and rears as well as my biceps / triceps. I primarily did it in my biceps only the last two weeks just so that I didnt run into any abscess issues. I did a 1 1/2 inch 27 gauge in my bicep at 2 cc's each time, 3 days a week. My buddy was doing his delts and got an infection which lead to a boil the size of golf ball with a big yellow head like a pimple forming two weeks out from his show and almost backed out of the contest. I did it for the same reason you are thinking about doing, bring just a little more fullness to my muscle. I know a lot of guys do escline the day before or day of to inflame their bi's and calfs but I didnt want to mess with that.
One thing I did do that I thought worked well and was a tad bit sketchy to try without really test driving first was to apply MC IGF in my quads, bi's and tri's about a half hour before pre-judging to get the extra pump. I think I applied 250 mcgs in total and just used strech bands to warm up. Dude you know this shit is all trial and error and what works well for one guy could be the death competing wise for another.........Just make sure to be EXTRA clean...I mean super ANAL about alcohol pads and cleaning the tops of your bottles and skin before pinning if you're going to do Synthol, you would be pisst if something went wrong and all your hard ass work was for something stupid last mintue.........Moderation my man.....

it worked well for me, I think....... I ran it about 4 weeks out in my delts, front, mid and rears as well as my biceps / triceps. I primarily did it in my biceps only the last two weeks just so that I didnt run into any abscess issues. I did a 1 1/2 inch 27 gauge in my bicep at 2 cc's each time, 3 days a week. My buddy was doing his delts and got an infection which lead to a boil the size of golf ball with a big yellow head like a pimple forming two weeks out from his show and almost backed out of the contest. I did it for the same reason you are thinking about doing, bring just a little more fullness to my muscle. I know a lot of guys do escline the day before or day of to inflame their bi's and calfs but I didnt want to mess with that.
One thing I did do that I thought worked well and was a tad bit sketchy to try without really test driving first was to apply MC IGF in my quads, bi's and tri's about a half hour before pre-judging to get the extra pump. I think I applied 250 mcgs in total and just used strech bands to warm up. Dude you know this shit is all trial and error and what works well for one guy could be the death competing wise for another.........Just make sure to be EXTRA clean...I mean super ANAL about alcohol pads and cleaning the tops of your bottles and skin before pinning if you're going to do Synthol, you would be pisst if something went wrong and all your hard ass work was for something stupid last mintue.........Moderation my man.....

Good info man, thank you....yes moderation. Bodybuilders in general have a hard time with that word! lol

Good info! Thanks for sharing your experience with Synthol eswol! Oh and I think that anyone that has used SEO is automatically disqualified from pussy status! I hear that shit hurts like a mutha!

Good luck to you Alpha! I'm in the same boat, I'm going to need something extra to bring up my bi's and calves. I'm aiming for the show my wife did last week as my first show so I've a year to get my physique more balanced. Do you have any update pics up in your log yet?

Don't sweat the pics bro, focus on your diet and training! I just went through this (without the getting on stage part) and for me the smallest tasks started feel monumental! LOL

hows everything coming along brutha?? and did u decide anything with the synthetek product

I wouldn't do it precontest either. It's a steep learning curve. I did my calves and that was some serious pain!! I couldn't walk for the first couple days, but I had no irritation, infection, or anything other than exactly what the product promises. I don't know if I could do it again though

I did order some, should be here in a couple more days. I was ready to go, but maybe a little gun shy now....Everything is coming along good, veins everywhere, but still holding around lower back and lower abs...I have a new, top level respect for you guys who compete....this is one of the hardest things physically and mentally...

Hang in there buddy......you're doing what most guys out there only wish they could do but lack the deadication and inner strength to set a personal goal and complete it.......its a journey but one that's worth it in the end..just dig deep every morning you wake up and have the mind set to get into the gym and eat clean......its a day to day process...one day at a time.....dont give up, you can do it.......

Hang in there buddy......you're doing what most guys out there only wish they could do but lack the deadication and inner strength to set a personal goal and complete it.......its a journey but one that's worth it in the end..just dig deep every morning you wake up and have the mind set to get into the gym and eat clean......its a day to day process...one day at a time.....dont give up, you can do it.......

Thank you! You guys on MC are the best....some genuine supportive bros...

Syntherol will go through anything upto 30g. The only reason I had to use 25g
for bis/tris when I ran it was because I did not have access to anything 1 inch
in length in a higher guage. You would never need to use 23g unless it was
personal preference.

I injected Synthol only a few times and had no infection yet. But I added to the Synthol some isopropanol and I sprayed much isopropanol on my skin, the bottel, the syringe before doing the injection. So I think, everything is desinfected and sterilized, so that being super-clean is no longer needed.

I did order some, should be here in a couple more days. I was ready to go, but maybe a little gun shy now....Everything is coming along good, veins everywhere, but still holding around lower back and lower abs...I have a new, top level respect for you guys who compete....this is one of the hardest things physically and mentally...

Dont be a puss, your almost there. lol Do you have someone who you trust with experience using it who could mabey
apply for you. and remember, what was that word? MODERATION. Keep us posted and remember, as you get closer
and dieted down a little more, things might look a little different. This is where you really learn about your body.
Awsome luck to you bro.

Back