T shirts that cracked me up

EMW14

Ok, 2 T shirts in 2 days in a row have cracked me up. Last night at the local fireworks show a fat guy walks by with a shirt that says, "I am the dude, man", apparently a quote from a movie (which I haven't seen). I couldn't help but think of The Dude from here - the polar opposite of Fireworks Fats - it literally made me crack up laughing. Had to explain to my wife what was so funny!

Then, this morning at the gym, some scrawny guy comes in - poor posture, bands on his elbows, looks gaunt and unhealthy. Literally, his quads are ALMOST as big as my biceps (this is saying something about his legs, not my biceps, which are almost 16".......). This bozo has a t shirt that says, "I'm a VEGAN and YES, I'm better than you!" I'm thinking, 'Yeah, buddy, you sure look it! Keepbup the good work, you might last another couple of months.....' LOL!!!!! It takes all kinds, I guess............

haha yeah the first one is from The Big Lebowski, pretty good flick.

Lol at the second, gotta love people like that, I just dont think I could ever wear that shirt vegan or not.

I'm full of good ideas and bullshit. unfortunatly sometimes they get mixed up. :)
A coworker once said to me, "Man, you know a lot of stuff! "

Says I, "Imagine what I could do if I could fill up my head with USEFUL information! "

Back