TBOL-POWER SALE - By PSL !!

P.S.L.

Ladies & Gents !!

We're proudly offering one of many more to come .... Cool&Friendly specials on some Pure and KickAss Candies.

T-BOL Summer - Hot but Cool Special:

TBOL POWER SALE !!!

As you can see ....OMNAS are still HOT also ... !! So Take a look and adventage ... (Till we're too swamped and Forgetful ... )

Have a Great and Fruitful Summer Guys !!!

PSL Crew.

Last edited:
does anyone have any experience with omnadren from PSL?

If they are the same as Uncle Z had, then yes, they were Pink boxed Omnadren and very very good! but i have no clue if they are the same ones

Gentlemen - you can be sure , all our products are 100% Legit (omnas are straight from ...) :cool:

(EP line , GH and HG prods. like omnas periodically lab/blood tested by the best Vets and Mods on forums we sponsor for quite some time now)

Thanks for interesting input Presser :) and for having us here !

Last edited:
Alright, I'll try it out.

Getting labs this week and I'll get labs when I get back on in a few weeks.

Pharm-Grade Test for less Than UGL Prices

Product: Omnadren

Pharmauetical company: Jelfa

Cost: 100 amps for $330 (250 mg/amp)

100 amps= 25 grams

25 grams = 10 standard vials (2.5 grams each)

Cost per 2.5 grams vial= $33

In addition, it should be mentioned that these amps are ALWAYS over-filled by exactly 1/10th of an ml. I have now drawn from dozens of these amps and every time there is an extra 1/10 mg (25 mg) inside of them.

That makes each amp 275 mg....for a total of 27.5 grams per $330. That brings the cost of these amps down to the equivalent of ONLY $30 per 2.5 gram vial!!!!! This consistent over-filling is normal with many pharmacies that produce single dose amps/vials, as the drug maker assumes the typical patient will not draw every last drop of oil from the vial.

You aren't going to beat that deal anywhere. In fact, it is probably the best deal I have ever seen offered to the public for pharm-grade testosterone.

On a final note, these amps are very easy to break open. They do not require taping or scoring. I simply tap the top of them and the tip (and only the tip) breaks right off. In the past, some other amps have been a real pain in the ass to break open without losing some of the contents. These Omna's break evenly and easily, right where they are supposed to.

This is a purchase you will not regret. Why go and buy UGL testosterone when you can get pharm-grade, over-filled testosterone for less money?

Yeah - prices are nice. had a little chat with PSL this weekend .... They seem like a decent ppl , im also almost sure they have same source for legit omnas

God speed to my competition anyway...

Last edited:
Thanks unclez - i quess :suspect: PM me please

Thanks for cool input Guys and thanks Mike !!

I always loved Omnas. Outstanding price on tbol.

This is one of those drugs that I've wanted to try for a long time. If everything goes smooth with my first order I'll snag some to keep and mess around with at some point.

Thanks for Confirmation Mike !!

(We never came across a single fake Omnas amp - We got quite easy and direct access to them for a Long time Now)

EP Turanabol - 100% Professionally tested and Approved on Boards !!

...Buffalo - my friend you obviously got 200 Reasons to be Thrilled :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for Confirmation Mike !!

(We never came across a single fake Omnas amp - We got quite easy and direct access to them for a Long time Now)

EP Turanabol - 100% Professionally tested and Approved on Boards !!

...Buffalo - my friend you obviously got 200 Reasons to be Thrilled :cool:

yeah bro, I can't wait!

Back