Test acetate

Macho313

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Does anyone know how long it takes test acetate to kick in and also with the exact half life is? I appreciate all answers in advance as always..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From what ive researched it's fast, should kick in that day, but I mean I guess it may take a few days of keeping your test levels up to really notice. It requires EOD injections so maybe 2 or 3 day.. But only reason I'm putting my input in is cause nobody has replied to ya.. Im sure someone more knowledgeable will come along and let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half life should be 36 hours. I am doing some right now from Dynasty samples. I am doing every 36 hours. I noticed elevated mood in two days up in libido as well after only two injects so three days can tell. I am also using tren a with it. Should be same as tren a it's just test a. Acetate is acetate. Right between suspension and prop I would say.

I couldn't find much on it but with tren a u can find alot. All esters should be what the half-life of that ester is. Look up an ester chart and go from there. I will post one later if I have time.

On chart acetate is 3 day half life. With tren a every day or other day injections work best. I am going right in between both at every 36 hours. So I alternate morning and afternoon with 36 hours from last. What I am doing is painless.

Half life should be 36 hours. I am doing some right now from Dynasty samples. I am doing every 36 hours. I noticed elevated mood in two days up in libido as well after only two injects so three days can tell. I am also using tren a with it. Should be same as tren a it's just test a. Acetate is acetate. Right between suspension and prop I would say.
That's exactly what I'm doing..thx brother..

BigM, did u notice the elevated mood? Never ran test a feels stable at 36 hours especially with tren a. With faster esters I notice change quick but I notice feeling with long esters in first week always with test e or mast e at least.

BigM, did u notice the elevated mood? Never ran test a feels stable at 36 hours especially with tren a. With faster esters I notice change quick but I notice feeling with long esters in first week always with test e or mast e at least.
I didn't notice my mood elevated,but that probably because my wife was being a bitch yesterday..lol

Lol! Yesterday was same with wife. What I meant was I got out of bed and felt different then the previous weeks. I had more of a drive and felt sense of well being almost like dbol does to me.

Lol! Yesterday was same with wife. What I meant was I got out of bed and felt different then the previous weeks. I had more of a drive and felt sense of well being almost like dbol does to me.
Yesterday was my first shot at about 2 o'clock p.m. however today I definitely feel that a lot of energy already cooked online meals have a few other things to do and ready to hit the gym. I'm also using a new product I got from one of my other sources for free it is injectable Anadrol. Maybe you have an answer for this? Are usually won't take Anadrol as it curves my appetite. Do you think it will be the same with injectable? All of my research and personal experience I believe the reason it curves my appetite so much is because of the strain it puts on my liver.so I'm thinking the injectable since it doesn't have to go through the liver might not do that?

Hey bro, what size pin are you using ? I use 1 in. 23g 2X's weekly. Have never pinned ed just curious and thanks.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hey bro, what size pin are you using ? I use 1 in. 23g 2X's weekly. Have never pinned ed just curious and thanks.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
It depends who's gear you are using and what kind of oil it is mixed with the stuff I have right now I can you use a 27 gauge.. 23 gauge causes too much scar tissue from me..

Yesterday was my first shot at about 2 o'clock p.m. however today I definitely feel that a lot of energy already cooked online meals have a few other things to do and ready to hit the gym. I'm also using a new product I got from one of my other sources for free it is injectable Anadrol. Maybe you have an answer for this? Are usually won't take Anadrol as it curves my appetite. Do you think it will be the same with injectable? All of my research and personal experience I believe the reason it curves my appetite so much is because of the strain it puts on my liver.so I'm thinking the injectable since it doesn't have to go through the liver might not do that?

BigM, I never took androl. I know it's hard on liver and that can surpress appetite. I never had that affect with dbol or superdrol though. If should be less liver toxic I'M. That should help with the suppression

Back