Test cycles

WeightNc

From the results I’ve seen on test cycles, it seems that everyone gets a bloated puffy look. Then when they cycle off they go flat.

Can’t someone achieve the same results from just bulking their diet naturally?

I realize it would take a lot longer, but wouldn't you keep the same amount?

What type of gear cycle + pct works the best for SOLID MUSCLE GAINS in which you keep at least 80% of it? (Provided you are training like an animal)

Or is that asking too much?

I think you kind of answered your question right before you asked it. Your diet is the most important aspect of cycling.

There is no reason you can't keep 80% of your gains providing your diet is on point and you properly handle pct.

Bump jaywooly and if you want to go one step further use GH for about 6 months along with your cycles and proper diet. It will make a world of difference.

I always followup my big test cycle with Tren/Fina during my PCT to keep the muscle and lean out, I run the tren for 30-60 days it has worked great for me.

That's an interesting idea to run Tren afterwards.
Tell me more about it, how much weight did you gain on your bulker and how much were you able to maintain??

Doesn't the Tren shut you down again and your PCT will be useless??

thanks
AJay

Naw tren doesnt aromatize so it doesnt shut you down or convert to estrogen, I was up to 240ish and 1 week off test, I nailed the HCG once and started Clomid daily and tren daily, I cut 7 inches off my waist and gained almost 3in in my chest, about a half inch in the arms after my bulk cycle, I got to keep the muscle I added during bulking, and even add some more while looseing all the fat, I stayed at 240 but I was drilling new holes in my belts to keep my pants on.

I'm doing a massive bulk cycle right now, very heavy test,
and I'm going to run 60 days of tren during the end and right afterward and only hope it comes out as good as last time.

I almost forgot to mention the downside, because their is one to everything, long runs of tren will give you what is commonly known as "fina dick", from what I understand this has something to do with prolactin build up, but basically you got a limp dick while running long high doses of tren. It's goes away once you end your fina run so no major worries.

CzarShel said:
Naw tren doesnt aromatize so it doesnt shut you down or convert to estrogen

Where did you hear that tren dosent shut you down? From what I read it is one of the worst as far as shutting you down and all AAS shut you down. When androgen levels increase the body reduces or ceases to make testosterone, in a attempt to reach homeostasis. That is the reason you get shut down, on the other hand an increase in estrogen can help start you back up once the androgen levels fall.

Here's a good place to look at Drug Profiles, FINAPLIX Oh wait that's here :D

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I just thought it was funny.

There's more info out there about Tren, Fina, Ect. that go's into the pharmacology a little more. :)

Cordoba said:
Intresting, its suggesting that clomid or nolva would be useless for pct with ten.

that is correct. only kryptobromide (sp?) will help it.

it is due to progesterone. deca is the same. tren and deca shut you down period. you need to come off of them 3 weeks before you come off test to give the progesterone time to clear. then run your pct 2 weeks later after test is done.

I agree tren shuts you down hard and pcts are not all useless use them at the end to get you back up the longer on tren the longer you can stay shut down for its not for beginners though thats for sure.

use test and tren and a good aromatase inhibitor such as arimi, or femara too.
with test and tren stack you can build some decent lean muscle and remail solid too make damn sure you have a good aromatase too and enough clomid and such at the end, also the GH theory does help alot if you have the money it works wonders too.

try the test tren and you will love it but get the pcts first they probably cost the most arimi or femara is great and will help you look lean and solid bro even on test, it did great for me like that.

Back