musclebound86

I started my first cycle of test at 500 mg a week on sat. My question is if its better to take all 500mg at once or split the dose and do two injections a week. or does it even make a difference

Also the past couple of days Ive felt real fatigued is that normal. it may not even have anything to do with the test but just checking.

alot of guys take it twice a week, even though once is plenty, the thinking is the twice weekly doses gives the user more stable hormaone levels, but the choice is realy yours bro. the fatigue is more then likely not related

but if i split it into 2 dosages of 250 mg isnt it going to make my overall test levels lower. or if i take 2 dosages a week should i take more than 250 mg

but if i split it into 2 dosages of 250 mg isnt it going to make my overall test levels lower. or if i take 2 dosages a week should i take more than 250 mg

no bro your levels will be the same not lower and if anything more even

Many guys on here will tell you the same thing. The more you split it up the more your hormone levels will be. 500 or 250x2 is still the same but you wont get a spike then real low the spike again and keep repeating. best to keep them level.

the benifit of two 250mg shots per week is a more stable level of test in you. If you hit it once per week your levels may spike and then decline toward the end of the week. Not very much difference and the downside is pinning twice as much but if you dont care about pinning i would go for twice a week at 250mg.

Your first cycle?! That's about double what you need. 500mg a week will put you at roughly 3000ng/dl. Normal levels are 300-600ng/dl. You will gain the same amount of muscle on 250mg a week as 500mg a week for a first cycle. There are too many "guru's" saying that 500mg a week is a starter dose. My first cycle was 200mg a week of crappy Mexican Brovel test which was way underdosed. I gained 23lbs in 10 weeks. Any higher than 250mg a week is simply a waste. I use 500mg of test in a week.

I've been running 500 mg's and I've done cycles with 2 doses of 250 a week and my most recent cycle was 500 mg once a week. I really noticed no difference between the two.

The Dude is right. I would only add that you do the inj every 5th day and not every 7th day.

Yea man, The Dude is absolutely correct for a starter cycle, you don't need a large amount to grow, save your money for later down the road when you start stacking

yeah, agree with the dude...200-250mg per week is plenty...or 250mg every 5th day...(at the very most)

also with the dose your doing, your prob going to need an anti estrogen...prob ariamdex at .5 mg 2 x per week.

A-dex would definitely help out, didn't think to mention that since I took it for granted that you had that, but if not, you might wanna pick some up

Back