test e recomp?

And about dosages,i asked to a tren user of my gym and said me that better run test p tren a winny 6 weeks max but higher tren doses like 75 tren 75 test ED.isnt much?and winny all cycle EOD 50mg but 50 mg eod 6 weeks isnt much winny
U can't listen to just anyone his may have high tolerance or not respond to nothing but high amounts and sides may not get to him.
I know I run a shit ton of gear all the time and 75 of tren eod with around same as test has great effect but I use as recomp after a bulk
Tren gives me sides and they not good.
So do this if your gear is good u should be fine.
75 tren a eod
100 prop eod
Winni I always used 50 a day or 100 eod
U can bump tren to 60 a day if sides are not bad
I can bump prop to 75 a day with the bumped tren if sides are not bad
Always start slow with what is recommended tren can cause some serious sides.
It's has gotten me before I use with caution now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So u got that buddy!
75 tren a eod is recommended starting dose and if sides are too much reduce it to 60.

Tren is 5 times more androgenic the testosterone. Androgenic androgens do have a CNS response this can cause high bp and anxiety
Tren also suppresses glucoride hormones (cortisol) this will make your stress response be under less control not really u in your creations u choose but I'm the reactions of your body to calm down. Example during a flight or fight situation like a car accident adrenalin is pumped body has to compensate with cortisol the stress hormone and it will help u calm down.
With tren this is suppressed!

Tren can't be tolerated at all by some people!

Always use acetate ester period especially first several times then if it doesn't phase u then enathate can be tried.
But I was one of these guys and enathate ester was fine used it alot until it scared shit out of me and could've had a heart attack or stroke. It took 10 days before I felt better after stopping from build up. Now tren a makes me nervous from those memories!

Testosterone ratio 100:100
Tren 500:500 ratio
So example 100 mwf of test prop =300 per week
Tren 100 mwf tren a = 300 tren a per week
But 300 ×5 would mean 1500
Because it is 5× stronger than testosterone so 1500+300=1800

1800 mg of hormones should looked at as being administered instead of 600 mg per week from 300 tren a and 300 test p

This is what I do:
I find the sides of tren a or less done every 36 hours.
I do one invest tonight and next one will be Tuesday morning and so fourth and so on. I use tren a this way at around 65 mg every 36 hours with around same as prop with another 200 mg test e or c per wk.
Or tren a 65 every 36 hours with test prop 75- 100 every 36 hours.

The winstrol if it's water based I would do daily delt injections at 50 mg per day or 100 mg every other day or 75 eod
I would only use winstrol for 4-5 weeks preferably 4
This is too be sure your liver can handed it and recovers without a problem.
U have to look at big picture and future and next cycle is made from experience from ones before!!!
Good luck brother!!!

So u got that buddy!
75 tren a eod is recommended starting dose and if sides are too much reduce it to 60.

Tren is 5 times more androgenic the testosterone. Androgenic androgens do have a CNS response this can cause high bp and anxiety
Tren also suppresses glucoride hormones (cortisol) this will make your stress response be under less control not really u in your creations u choose but I'm the reactions of your body to calm down. Example during a flight or fight situation like a car accident adrenalin is pumped body has to compensate with cortisol the stress hormone and it will help u calm down.
With tren this is suppressed!

Tren can't be tolerated at all by some people!

Always use acetate ester period especially first several times then if it doesn't phase u then enathate can be tried.
But I was one of these guys and enathate ester was fine used it alot until it scared shit out of me and could've had a heart attack or stroke. It took 10 days before I felt better after stopping from build up. Now tren a makes me nervous from those memories!

Testosterone ratio 100:100
Tren 500:500 ratio
So example 100 mwf of test prop =300 per week
Tren 100 mwf tren a = 300 tren a per week
But 300 ×5 would mean 1500
Because it is 5× stronger than testosterone so 1500+300=1800

1800 mg of hormones should looked at as being administered instead of 600 mg per week from 300 tren a and 300 test p

This is what I do:
I find the sides of tren a or less done every 36 hours.
I do one invest tonight and next one will be Tuesday morning and so fourth and so on. I use tren a this way at around 65 mg every 36 hours with around same as prop with another 200 mg test e or c per wk.
Or tren a 65 every 36 hours with test prop 75- 100 every 36 hours.

The winstrol if it's water based I would do daily delt injections at 50 mg per day or 100 mg every other day or 75 eod
I would only use winstrol for 4-5 weeks preferably 4
This is too be sure your liver can handed it and recovers without a problem.
U have to look at big picture and future and next cycle is made from experience from ones before!!!
Good luck brother!!!

Thanks for the help, for next cycle i will to low test high tren,but one thing,why is so popular winny on test p tren a stack?Imagine that i am doing low test high tren,then i dont have any water retention,why use winny if winny doesnt create muscle? isnt better do only test tren and some igf lr3?

Back